Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

It's NARS Lipstick - Immortal Red.

@Girly2Shoes, you need to buy up all of the lipsticks in this shade. It’s SPECTACULAR on you! 

Thank you so much 😊for that @itsfi .

You are gorgeous @lmaster! 😍

Ohhhh @Saradestin stop it 😊 you're far too kind, thank you 🙏

@lmaster You look stunning. How do you like the Armani Concealer?

Thank you so much @Mellmars1185 😘 I enjoy this concealer, I just need a little touch darker shade

Another stunning look as usual @lmaster ❤️

Thank you sweet @cianni ❤️❤️

@lmaster @So pretty 💖

@SportyGirly125 awww thanks lovely!! ❤️

This is the sunrise palette? It's beautiful! 💖🌠 I love the colors on you, they suit you soo well @lmaster 🤩

Thank you so so much sweet cheeks!! @CynthieLu 

@lmaster  Wow! So beautiful!

Thank you sweet friend!! @ather 💖

Didn’t take a photo, but tried a new product today and wanted to share my experience! If I remember when I’m home, I’ll add a photo later!

I tried the Too Faced Better Than Sex Foreplay Mascara Primer Deep Black for the first time today. First impressions - it’s not what I expected. Maybe because I’m accustomed to those white mascara primers (the L’Oréal voluminous one used to be my best friend a decade ago), but it’s a black color. I guess that makes sense because you don’t have to struggle to coat it with mascara! The brush also looks nothing like the BTS mascara, which I was expecting based off the product name. It has a similar vibe to Benefit mascara wands imo

The formula is thin and doesn’t cause clumping, which is nice. I didn’t notice a ton of lengthening, but it did add some nice color and volume, and a slight curl to my lashes. I layered it with MAC Cosmetics Macstack Mascara , which is a mascara I don’t love. My lashes are nicer than with the MAC on its own, but still not the typical fluffy dramatic lash I normally go for.

overall opinion - the TF is nice. I honestly liked how it looked on its own, and I can see how it would enhance the performance of other mascaras layered. I’m going to try it with some other mascaras to see if the results are better and report back! I like that the formula is not overly wet, and I didn’t have any eyelid transfer.

That being said, I’m not 100% sure how this is any different than a natural look mascara…. It looks great on my bottom lashes on its own (I might use it mostly for that purpose because it didn’t transfer or flake), and was a nice natural daytime mascara on its own for the top before I layered it 

It had to look gorgeous @cianni! ❤️

@Saradestin Im really loving the results! I don’t know if I’d use it layered everyday, but for going out it’s really nice!!

@cianni  I bet it looked stunning!

@ather Ill try it again today and post a photo!

24,830 Replies
testing