Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@Mellmars1185 @Beautiful look

@SportyGirly125 Thank you

Today's look is using PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette 🤎🩷

1000010555.jpg

1000010542.jpg

Also wearing: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Soothing Serum Skin Tint Foundation with Peptides + Ceramides 4 

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL 

I used heatless hair rollers the other day with Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother 3.3 oz/ 100 mL and it's did a fair job of holding the curl for a few days, this is day 3 and they are mostly gone but my hair has more life than usual. 😜💜

This look is gorgeous @CynthieLu 

Thank you kindly darling! @lmaster 🩷

@CynthieLu  You are a genius! Why haven’t I thought to use Olaplex 6 with my heatless curls! I don’t think I’ve even been able to go for day 2 with mine. I have super thin hair tho. I usually do heatless curls the day before hair washing too. I’ll have to test this out!!! 

I need something with hold if I'm doing curls this way @ather. It can be mousse in my damp hair or any styling cream with some hold to it. I find I definitely need to have a bit of dampness in my hair for the curls to take.

I love the Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray after I take them out of the rollers because it's a light hold with no crunch. 😉 That helps too. 💕

What do you use?

@CynthieLu  You will think I’m crazy! But I use nothing. I put the heatless curls in with dry hair go to sleep and wake up with beautiful curls! I actually tested out the second day today and I had a nice wave! I don’t use a hairspray or anything. My hair is super thin and I can’t put much in it or it weighs it down! 

Not crazy at all @ather, that's awesome. And impressive too!

If I go without products my curls disappear after day 1. 😅 My hair isn't very co-operative lol.

@CynthieLu Your eyes really pop with this technique and choice of shades! You look fabulous! 🤩

Awww thank you kindly 🩷🙏🙏 @JoSometimes Any neutral tones with peach/orange really bring out my blues. 😉 

@CynthieLu Beautiful look. Did you bring the shadow under your lower lash line? I have been practicing that technique and mirror the shadow from the lid to the lower lash line. Isn't it the greatest when your hair falls out nicely? I think I have figured out how to do that with my new haircut finally 💇‍♀️!

I did bring it to my lower lashline, good eye! @Mellmars1185 Ahhh yes it is a good feeling when the hair style wears away slowly. 😉 I do enjoy it when I get a gentle wave fallout.

I knew you'd get the hang of your new style. 🎉 It just takes time to adjust to a new haircut, but we get it eventually. 💞 😄

@CynthieLu @Lovely look. Like the liner. 

Thank you lovely! 💞 @SportyGirly125 

IMG_6563.jpeg

A Christmas Eve look. I know it looks filtered but it’s mostly an effect from using my head to block the light fixture behind me. It gives this soft, glowiness to the photo. 

Eyes

Too Faced Sweet Peach

Dolly Wink My Best Liner

Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable EyeBrow Pencil - Waterproof 06 Soft charcoal 

Lips

Peripera Lip Velvet Weather 37

Quo Glowy Lip Balm Peach

Face

SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 28.5 N 

MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix 24-Hour Smooth Wear Concealer NW32 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Virtue 

Laritzy Creamy Highlighter Halo

Cross-Posted on Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023 

Beautiful!! @JoSometimes 

Thank you thank you @lmaster

@JoSometimes  I love the effect of this picture so cool!!! I have no idea how to use filters so you could have told me it was a filter and it would have fooled me!! 

Aww thanks @ather! I stumbled upon it when I was trying to find the best angle to avoid glare off my glasses. 

@JoSometimes @Gorgeous look. Love the lippie. 

25,403 Replies
testing