Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@JoSometimes  I love the effect of this picture so cool!!! I have no idea how to use filters so you could have told me it was a filter and it would have fooled me!! 

Aww thanks @ather! I stumbled upon it when I was trying to find the best angle to avoid glare off my glasses. 

@JoSometimes @Gorgeous look. Love the lippie. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! These Peripera lip tints are a new favourite. 😊

@JoSometimes Beautiful look. Your photo is very ethereal. I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Thank you @Mellmars1185! It was a very great holiday. 😊

This was a lovely look for Christmas Eve.  @JoSometimes Your lip with Peripera adds a nice pop of color and compliments the subtler tones of the peach palette.  💞 Totally gorgeous!

Thank you @CynthieLu! These peripera lip stains have been great for a lasting pop of colour. 

I love that @JoSometimes lasting lip color matters alot right? I think that's one of the biggest things in looking for in a lip product. 😄

@CynthieLu Things I wish I had known when starting off my makeup journey!

@Mellmars1185 a beautiful lip color!!

@lmaster Thank you ❤️

@Mellmars1185  beautiful look! Is this with your new haircut? Did you go a lot shorter? 

@ather Thank you! Yes this is my new do! I did not take too much length off the bottom. I got more layers. My hair dresser used a razor to cut them in at the front. I usually prefer when my hair is cut with only scissors because I did have a bad experience once or twice with the razor hair cut. She did a good job, but it took me some time to get used to the layers in the front. I did not cut my hair for a year so it was a big change. Especially when I was trying to style it. Next time I will ask for my front layers to be cut with scissors ✂️😎

@Mellmars1185  Yay! Glad it worked for you! I always love my hair the day it’s cut but I struggle to style it for the little bit afterwards. But I usually can figure it out!!! Glad you’re liking it! 

@Mellmars1185 @Love the lippie color on you. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you. I have been really pleased with the Clarins lip oils.

Ooh look at the volume you got from the YSL mascara @Mellmars1185 Your lashes got some nice oomph. 🤩

@CynthieLu Thank you. I have not tried this mascara for a while. I was pleased to receive it as a gwp. It inspired me to give it a try. I did find it transferred a bit to my eyelid. Nothing a little eye prep can't prevent 😊

That's a great attitude @Mellmars1185 😄 I love that!

We can work around a lot of product quirks if we try. 🩷😜

25,259 Replies
testing