Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@CynthieLu I have learned my lesson to not experiment when getting ready for work… 🫠

It's sooooo risky @JoSometimes  Why do we get those creative ideas when we're in a time crunch. 🙈

Looking cute! @JoSometimes 🥰 

Awww thank you so much @idanyd! 😊 

@JoSometimes @Loving the glow 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! (The glow is mostly sweat from a hard day’s work… 😅)

A bunch of different looks I've been extra happy with lately. Sorry for the spam!

Today- no foundation but the LYS Beauty Triple Fix Brightening Concealer and the Dior Forever Glow Star Filter Multi-Use Complexion Enhancing Booster 2N with MERIT Bronze Balm Sheer Sculpting Bronzer Clay and HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Talc-Free Blush Powder With Fermented Arnica Fire Moon with a tiny bit of the cream from PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's the Moment (soft tangerine) along with Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucent . Lips are Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Pillow Talk and LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Velvet .Shadow is Rituel de Fille.

My hair is covering a pimple patch lol

20240413_171200.jpg

Yesterday- Base and lips were the same as today. I did have the DRMTLGY Tinted Sunscreen underneath, though. The shadow is another RdF with the Haus Labs blush in the crease. Lips are Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Satin Shine Lipstick Pillow Talk Fair .

20240412_124605 (1).jpg

Wednesday- I think this was NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation over the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Hue Drops Sun Glow Serum 1.35 oz / 40 mL along with the LYS concealer. I think the blush and highlighter were TOM FORD Shade and Illuminate Highlighting Duo Incandescent . Lips are L'Oreal Worth It in the Satin line. Eyeshadow was Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette 

20240410_123826.jpg

I'm super proud of this one. I did my own makeup for my friend's wedding and it looked so good. It took me forever but it held up well til 3 am. 

20240406_155710.jpg20240406_155959.jpg

This was my travel makeup and I ended up using most of these for the look. The pink compact is a travel case for the Hourglass loose powder, which is a recent favorite.

20240409_125208.jpg

@makeitup305 Absolutely stunning looks. Your skin is gorgeous in the no foundation look. Love your wedding look. I need to try out the Nars foundation. Your skin looks flawless and glowy.

@Mellmars1185 that Nars foundation is not one my favorites. It's been working better for me mixed in with the Dior but otherwise it's a little too matte and drying on me. I usually have to mix it with other foundations to get better wear. If you have oily skin or live in a more humid climate it might work better for you, though.

@makeitup305 Thanks - It sounds like it may work for my oily skin 😊

Cuuuuteeee @makeitup305 ! All the looks are so soft and airy!!!

thank you! @jaaayp I've been feeling like wearing neutrals lately. Soon I'll get bored and it'll be brights or pastels again lol

It's the transition season.. although I'm like neutral all year around LOL summer will be here and you be back in them gorgeous eyeshadows @makeitup305 I remember seeing your swatches somewhere. UH. amazing! Can't wait to see it 😍 

@jaaayp I’m starting to miss all my multichromes lol I think part of the reason is that I’m working through and noting down all the palettes I’m using so my singles are being a little neglected. 

I'm sure you'll get to them in no time @makeitup305 ! They just need to wait their turn 🤭

Gorgeous looks, all of them! @makeitup305 

Thanks so much @idanyd !

@makeitup305 all gorgeous! Love the contrast with the green earrings!

thanks @greeneyedgirl107 I found them at Marshalls, right before they closed, the night before I was supposed to leave on my trip. It was such a coincidence since my dress was dark green. Meant to be 🙂

@makeitup305 it sure was!  💚 

Wow, @makeitup305 I love how your makeup turned out for your friend's wedding!  All of your looks are great but I can see why you're particularly proud of that one.

25,441 Replies
testing