Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@heartsmyface @Love this look.  So pretty 💕

Ooh your blush and your hat and the beautiful shade of your Gucci gloss are a perfect match @heartsmyface. ❤️💜 

I want to know how you did your base makeup, it's so pretty!

@CynthieLu  Thank you,  I was going for velvet skin.  I usually use Ben Nye green colour corrector on my nostrils.  And a peachy tone under my eyes.  I go over those with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer with a beauty blender. # I buffedFenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop Stick Blur + Smooth Tint Stick Foundation 1  into my skin with a Shiseido Foundation Brush (which is fairly matte) and finished it with dior face & body translucent powder to give it a velvety sheen.  I used a damp and near dry beauty blender to press the powder into the foundation.  The blush is Hourglass (unsure which one I committed to) cause it’s the most velvety formula I could think of.   I also used a tiny tiny bit ofPAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Skin Highlighter Nude Opal on my inner cheeks 

Thank you for this detailed break down @heartsmyface. 🙏🙏 Everything you used you applied so skillfully. Your base looks amazing!  😍 I don't often color correct but when I see results like you're getting I'm thinking maybe I should try it sometime. 

Oooo that’s such a pretty combo @heartsmyface!!

@JoSometimes  Thanks.  I was aiming for the grunge effect  of Clinique black honey.  Close. 

@heartsmyface From what I’ve seen of black honey, you’ve gotten pretty close!

This is my look with the products used from this week's capsule challenge

Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge 

1000012161.jpg

1000011802.jpg

Everything used was 20$ or less USD ( except for my sunscreen but I can't go without SPF 😉)

That was really fun and I got to use alot of my cute mini's from Benefit Cosmetics and items from various TopBox subscription boxes. 🥳

Happy Saturday everyone!

Spoiler
A closer look at the closed palette's if your curious 😉
1000011804.jpg

The Laritzy blush is a nude peach and the highlight compact has a nice brozer along with 3 highlighting shades. 😎
I used one highlighting shade this lighten up my eyes, ND mini's are often missing a light enough shade for me to complete an eye look. 

@CynthieLu  Great job on the capsule!! I love this look! 

Thank you so much! 🙏🙏 @ather 

Super cute look!! @CynthieLu 

@CynthieLu @So beautiful. Love the eye makeup. 

Thank you! @SportyGirly125 💛😻

@CynthieLu You look youthful in this! That blush adds some nice warmth to the look. (I also completely forgot I had that one too!)

The blush is *pigmented* @JoSometimes that little box is going to last me a good long time. I like this tone too, and like you. I forgot also about this blush 😅.

This challenge has some fun perks. It's helping me try new combinations and items I had put to the side. It's been so fun! 😀

@CynthieLu You look beautiful. I love the wings.

Thank you oodles! @PrettyPaint 💝

( I used tape too get them straight, it makes it so much easier to do. 😉)

Your whole look is gorgeous! @CynthieLu 

Thank you so much 🙏 @idanyd. I felt it was a little darker than my typical looks but I'm really happy with the turn out. Thank you bunches! 🩷

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
1000009658.jpg

These are just so good! They smell amazing. 68 is one of my favourite scents!

Cross posting from the Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge ❤️ this weeks capsule challenge was products that regularly priced under $20!

Spoiler
Eyes - Essence Lash Princess Mascara, Sephora Collection Colorful Pencil Liner in Coconut, Pacifica Brushed Up Brows Gel in Ebony

Face - Dr. Jart+ Cicapair ™ Tiger Grass Camo Drops Color Corrector SPF 35 1 oz/ 30 mL , Charlotte Tilbury Magic Water Cream Refillable Gel Moisturizer with Niacinamide , Physicans Formula Liquid Butter Bronzer, Physicians Formula Butter Buddies Blush in Rosy, NYX Born to Glow Radiant Concealer in Medium, Smashbox Primer Water (from my pan project)

Lips - Morphe Heatseeker Gloss in Pink Palm with Rimmel Everlasting Lip Liner in 90s Nude

IMG_7592.jpeg

25,427 Replies
testing