Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@CynthieLu @CorgiMommy we actually had SUNSHINE yesterday after having gloomy weather for the last month so I was ready for something happy 🙂

Nice spring-y look @CookieGirl1 Love the eyes and lips combo.

@CookieGirl1 @Gorgeous look 💕

@SportyGirly125 @AznAngelLiz thank you 💮

IMG_7499.jpeg

It feels like it’s been a while since I posted. I had a rough week at work (nothing bad, it’s just a really busy time of the year in my line of work). It’s nothing that a bit of retail therapy and playing around with some makeup can’t fix!

Ever since the Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge I’ve been using my Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes palette more and more. I combined with SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Shadow and Liner Pencil 46 Brown Copper for something quick but shimmery. 

@JoSometimes how beautiful!!! ❤️❤️

Awwww thank you @lmaster 😊

@JoSometimes  You look so beautiful!  Your lip color is so pretty ❤️ 

Awww thank you @Cissy63! It’s my favourite and I can’t seem to part ways with it. 😊

@JoSometimes I am glad you were able to take some time to shop during your busy week. Your look is beautiful. Your eyebrows are stunning. I need to learn your techniques.

Awww thank you @Mellmars1185! It’s not a difficult technique. I fill them with my brow pencil and use a skinny brush to line them with concealer. Then I blend the concealer out so it’s not obvious. It creates a contrast that makes my brows stand out and look crisp. You can also use Benefit Cosmetics High Brow Dual Ended Highlighting Eyebrow Pencil to create a similar effect without the mess of concealer. 

@JoSometimes I love this look. Tell me more about the lip color 😍 it looks perfect on you. I hope things calm down at work soon.

@AznAngelLiz Ahh thank you! I’ve used it a bunch before. It’s Maybelline Hot Chase. I put just a dab of PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Bronze Divinity in the centre. 

@JoSometimes you should have a tough week every week, the hair, the makeup, the outfit looks awesome.  Just kidding about the tough week. . 

Awww thank you @CorgiMommy! It’s the same ol’ wig though. Nothing special. I was quite proud of the makeup, especially how quickly I was able to put it together!

@JoSometimes @Love this entire look. Gorgeous ❤️💄

Thank you @SportyGirly125! 😊 

I love this on you 🤩❤️🤩❤️ *squeeeee* those red lips are beautiful! @JoSometimes 

Thank you @CynthieLu! It was a whole hot-girl-evening-in kinda situation. I got all dressed up and went nowhere. 😅

Love it! Those are important sometimes 😉 💕 @JoSometimes and very spirit and morale boosting too. 

Ahhh you’re so right @CynthieLu! We all need a little pampering once in a while. 😊

25,460 Replies
testing