Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@heartsmyface  Lovely look!!! Is it getting chilly where you are?

@ather  our weather has been so beautiful until tonight.  It’s been sitting at around 7 degrees celciu but is projected to drop to -16-17.  That’s unusual for here, but I certainly plan to stay inside for any drops so plan to avoid any of it. 

@heartsmyface  Oh brrrr! We finally got some snow here. And more in the way 😳

@ather  Update- we went from cold green and sunny to a crazy snowstorm all in the time it took to buy groceries today!  Now we’re hunkering down and hoping we don’t have to leave the house cause it is COLD!  

@heartsmyface  Oh no! Stay safe!! It’s -100 here!

@ather  Ahhh, I suddenly feel much warmer!  We’re at a balmy -11. It’s unusual for here but we’re not doing too shabby at all by comparison.  
The worst I’ve ever experienced was -60 with windchill and we were instructed to not leave the house.  lol, I perceive everything after -20 basiclally the same though. 
What a great reason to pull out all the fluffy socks and blankets though!  I’d be making cuddle nest at -100.  Stay warm! 

wait, are you talking C or F cause if F I think thé conversion math is close. 

@heartsmyface  Awww I was exaggerating! It says it’s -40 but I think you’re right after -20 it all feels cold! Buses were cancelled today so that’s a fun thing to deal with! Saturday is even colder! I think I’ll hide inside this weekend! 

@heartsmyface you look awesome 😊

@makeitup305  Thanks!  

@heartsmyface Love the look paired with the hat and top. 

@SportyGirly125  Aw thank you!  I bought the top JUST for pairing with the hat.  

That's a fantastic outfit @heartsmyface. Your hat is soo good. 💛 Look how glowy and even your skin is, your skincare game is on point. 🤩🤩

@CynthieLu  Thank you!  Isn’t it cool?  I got it from Brixton (I want to say two years ago?) 

@heartsmyface Gorgeous look 😍. I like your floral top.

@Mellmars1185  Thanks!   I don’t normally wear florals (I may own two or three tops) but this colour combo was perfect for my aesthetic and for the hat that doesn’t like going with anything.  

@heartsmyface K but like, you still look ahhh-maaazing! You’ve mastered that lifted look! 

@JoSometimes  Thank you muchly!  Just what I wanted to hear!  😊

Looks from yesterday and today. My boyfriend prefers more natural looks on me and complimented me on both. I've been on a multichrome kick so this was a change of pace. They were still very sparkly, though, obviously!

IMG_3275.jpegIMG_3280.jpeg

- wearing Addiction Tokyo eyeshadows

IMG_3292.jpeg

IMG_3288.JPEG

-wearing Unearthly Cosmetics Sorcerous Smoke, which came in the mail today. I look incredibly tan in some of the pictures but that is a lie lol

Beautiful! @makeitup305 

thanks @idanyd !

Gorgeous @makeitup305! Love the sparkly shadows, but the natural look suits you too

24,832 Replies
testing