Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tags:

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Awwwwww!!! You look amazing 😻 @jaaayp 

Thank you @lmaster so nice of you to say 🥰🥰🥰

Okaaay, beautiful and SO CUTE! @jaaayp 

Thank you @sister13 🥰🥰🥰

@jaaayp Stunning look. How are you liking the Tower28 mascara? Oohh Rebel red swatches lovely on you. Do you set it? Do you find it is long lasting. I have this shade but I don't believe I have a like minded powder blush to set it with. What a cute selfie 💣 📸😺

I love the Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Drift @Mellmars1185 I'm on my second tube and have 1 back up LOLOL 

OOOOH DO YOU?!? I don't set the HUDA BEAUTY Cheeky Tint Cream Blush Stick Rebel Red , I use it on top of my foundation/concealer/powder and the cream just stays put! (Also blends beautifully on top of my powder!) Considering i have oily/combo skin, the blush doesnt overbleed either.. how about you? Not on you? 😮?

@jaaayp I second your opinion on the Tower 28 mascara. It is just so good! I need to experiment more with the Huda blush. I have not tried layering it on top of foundation. I will try that out! I do love the colour. I have no other blush like it ! Do you apply it directly to your skin?

Yay @Mellmars1185 for tower 28! I don't apply the blush directly on my skin because I have a pink glow on my cheeks naturally. It's silly but I have to put my foundation on and then put the blush on for the colors to show correctly LOL if you mean do I use the blush stick directly on my face with foundation, nooo. I use a duo fiber brush to swipe it on my face since the red is a little easy to go overboard with LOL but I tried a new method over the weekend where I melt the blush a little on the back of my hand and use a synthetic brush to stamp it from my hand to my face and it looked a LOT better

@jaaayp I can see why applying foundation makes this blush so more true to it's shade. That make so much sense! I will try that the next time I use it. It sounds like your new technique gives a smooth, more controlled look. I like being able to build up a product. Did you find that the stamping technique helped your blush last longer?

Yes. More controlled look @Mellmars1185 ! Not sure if it lasted longer. My blush pretty much last all day until I take it off but I also set my makeup everyday with setting spray (my greasiness 😅)

You look amazing and your selfie bomber is the cutest!!!! 😻😻😻 @jaaayp 

Hehe thank you @idanyd 🥰🥰🥰

@jaaayp your kitty is adorable!  And I love your blush swatches 🙂

Thank you @CookieGirl1 so nice of you to say 🥰

Love a good kitty bomb @jaaayp ! So cute. Blush looks great! If you find one perfect one then that’s all you need right?! (Now I need to take this advice!) 

Yes... except don't we all search for the "next best thing" @Sunnysmom ? 😂😂😂

Umm yes we sure do @jaaayp ! 😭😆

@jaaayp  I keep coming back to look at that nose and what lols like a head of hair! 

LOL @heartsmyface you mean his toupee?!?! He has some unique markings 😂 he also has like 1 polka dot on his back. @danielledanielle calls him sephora "matching cat" and i die every time 😂😂😂

@jaaayp, he's the ultimate custom made Sephora merch

33 Replies
testing