Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

โ€ƒ

giphy-downsized-large.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@AznAngelLiz Haha, I came back to the BIC after a bit of a hiatus and decided I wanted to put myself out there a bit more. ๐Ÿ™‚ So hopefully you'll be seeing a little bit more of me around here! โค๏ธ Thank you for all your sweet words ๐Ÿค— 

Beautiful blending!! @CynthieLu 

Wow! This is beautiful @CynthieLu!! I love your lipstick!! โค๏ธ

@CynthieLu You created a beautiful look! I like seeing the TF chocolate palette. The shades looo stunning on you๐Ÿซ

I figured I bought these, I should give them all a good try. ๐Ÿ˜‰ @Mellmars1185 They both turned out to be pretty cute stand up palettes. Thank you kindly! ๐Ÿฉท I have been switching between this one and Too Faced Maple Syrup Pancakes Eyeshadow Palette and it's been a fun week of colorful eyeshadows. I'm really happy I got them, and that I nabbed them on sale ๐Ÿ˜

@CynthieLu G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Loved the TF Chocolate palettes, do not own the Better Than Chocolate (yet, lol) but I still have my original discontinued Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette. โค๏ธ 

Thank you every so kindly ๐Ÿฉท @QueenMarceline ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

They are such sweet little palettes. I missed the boat on all the old chocolatey ones. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think there was even a white chocolate one, but I might be confusing it with white peach? ๐Ÿ‘

@CynthieLu Honestly, there may have been the chocolate thing was quite their staple for a very long while. I think the ones I still own are the OG Chocolate and the Chocolate BonBon palette (which I will forever cherish, it was one of the first Valentine's Day gifts my s/o bought me when we first starting dating โค๏ธ

Awww that's a beautiful memory ๐ŸŒŸ @QueenMarceline.

I'm sooo late too discovering all the fun palettes. Until I ventured online for the longest time I only saw what was in the local drugstore, online the world of beautiful palettes grew imesnlsey. But here, in this small town, they don't carry Too Faced or anything really. Just the bare bones of fun palettes. 

@CynthieLu To be fair, when the YouTube makeup era was at it's height I convinced myself I would ~collect~ eyeshadow palettes. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ Most of the ones I owned were collected throughout the years of whatever was cool at the moment, most of these... I don't reach for any more. ๐Ÿ˜• BUT-there are a few stand-out specials and I definitely think the TF Chocolate palettes deserve a prime spot in that category so you definitely did great by snagging those. If I could do it over again, I would have loved to buy my palettes right now I would have a lot better of an idea on which of the ~hype train~ palettes truly stood the test of time. I try to be a lot more reserved with the palettes I pick up these days, had to actually put myself on a palette no buy for a solid 2-3 years. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚

@CynthieLu I love the eyes and lips combo, looks so good on you. 

Thank you lovely lady! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’• @AznAngelLiz 

@cianni that is a good foundation I forget about! You look lovely ๐ŸŒน

@lmaster Right?! I somehow always skip over it, but the doe foot applicator is perfect for a lighter makeup day, even though I find it does a nice job with the coverage even without using a ton!

In love with your hair!! The way you are looking here is amazing @cianni!!! โค๏ธ

@Saradestin thank you! I realized I forgot to tag my secret hair weaponโ€ฆ PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Double-Sided Bristle Brush. I donโ€™t know how it does it, but the bristles just smooth the top of my hair without making it flat (I have hair that needs help in the volume department). It also helps with shine!!

@cianni Beautiful look! Your hair is lovely.

Thank you @Mellmars1185 !! Im happy my hair journey of the last few years has helped me work out a routine that I really love!

@cianni I would love to know ehat has worked for you. Any tips that you would pass along?

testing