Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

โ€ƒ

giphy-downsized-large.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@lmaster Thank you so much for sharing! Your curlst last long! Do you ever diffuse your hair? Or your curls naturally do their own thing? I bought the buttercup diffuser a while back, but I haven't used it yet

@Mellmars1185 when I do diffuse they are amazing!! However, I get lazy and don't tend to diffuse unless I'm feeling it. 

I'll apply all my products and scrunch my hair in a microfiber towel, and leave my hair up as long as possible, scrunching every so often

@lmaster Love the gems! โค๏ธ Can we all just collectively agree bring back the post-Euphoria eye gems craze please? ๐Ÿค— 

@QueenMarceline thank you!! Yes yes, I'm going to start playing with gems more just wait ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster Cannot wait to see the masterpieces you create! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—

@QueenMarceline ๐Ÿค—

Oooh those gems @lmaster great Christmas-y look, and that lip combo is so stinkin' pretty!

@AznAngelLiz thank you lovely!! ๐Ÿ’“

Wooow @lmaster! I love the gems. Itโ€™s so glam and festive! It also gives me Wizard of Oz/Emerald City vibes. ๐Ÿ’š

@JoSometimes thank you sweets!! I think you would love playing with gems!!! They have so many different colors on Amazon 

Donโ€™t tempt me @lmaster! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@lmaster @So pretty ๐Ÿ˜ Love the eye gems ๐Ÿ’Ž 

Thank you!! @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿค— my problem is figuring out where to place them and a pattern that looks decent ๐Ÿ˜‚

@lmaster the eye gems are so fun and festive!! ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m also super into how glowy your base is, especially how the light just radiates from your cheekbonesโœจโœจ

@cianni thank you dearly โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š 

๐Ÿคฉ @lmaster The jewels are such a fun and festive touch. โœจ๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ This is beautiful!

Thank you dearly!! @CynthieLu I really felt like something different was a necessity ๐Ÿ˜‚

@lmaster  gorgeous look! Love the shimmery eyeshadow, and those little jewels! ๐Ÿ˜

Awwww thanks lovely ๐ŸŒน @caitbird 

My most recent look, my first time playing with my new Danessa Myricks palette. I was pretty happy with how this look came out!

20231201_092838-01.jpeg

20231201_095500-01.jpeg

Face: Milani Supercharged Dewy Skin primer & IT Cosmetics CC+ Nude Glow Lightweight Foundation + Glow Serum with SPF 40 and Niacinamide Fair Porc... & Glossier Futuredew Facial Oil-Serum Hybrid 1 oz / 30 mL 

Concealer: Glossier Stretch concealer - G12

Cheeks: Youthforia BYO Color-changing Blush Oil & Rituel de Fille Rare Light Luminizer - Ghost Light & Milani Baked Blush - Bella Bellini & HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Bio-Radiant Gel-Powder Highlighter with Fermented Arnica Rose Quartz & Smashbox x Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Highlighter - Champagne Pop

Brows: Glossier Boy Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel-Pomade Auburn & Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Caramel

Eyes: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original & Juvia's Place Wahala II palette & Danessa Myricks Beauty Lightwork V: I Am Palette For Eyes And Face & Victoria Beckham Beauty Satin Kajal liner - Gold Lamรฉ

Lashes: Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara Black 

Lips: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Pink Dragonfly

Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Makeup Setting Spray Standard Size - 4 oz/ 118 mL 

Hope you are all doing well! ๐Ÿ’œ

You look phenomenal!! @caitbird 

1 Reply
testing