Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Your soooo gorgeous @cianni. 🌈💕

Your skin looks amazing, what a flawless base.

@CynthieLu Thank you! Once I learned how to use the blurring balm properly, it’s made such a difference in my base routine! At first I didn’t think it was doing anything, but it was definitely a user problem

Ooh can you describe to me how you use the balm @cianni ?

Do you use them universal balm or is yours one of the colored ones? Lol I want to compare notes 🖋📜

I had the same issue, trying to find the best way to use it for my skin type was challenging. 😉

For me, The universal makes a great base for my eyebrows or around my nose or forehead where I'm oily. The rest of my skin is very dry so I don't use much there. I also found for me less is more. I don't need much at all to get good coverage.

@CynthieLu I use the translucent one! It started with a mini/DS which didn’t come with an applicator, so I first started scooping it with my fingers and it just was not the move. I’ve since started using silicone applicators (they’re super old Sephora Collection and were designed to apply glitter actually!). I like these because they’re bendy and don’t dig into the product, it’s more of a light scrape.

I also give myself a LOT of time between skin prep and using the balm. When I don’t, I find it really fights with my moisturizer and sits on top weirdly or pills. If I’m in a rush, I’ll just spritz my face with a facial mist and let it dry instead of applying more moisturizer, otherwise I’ll have to use a different base product.

i also feel like it looks best actually applied on the face with warm fingers. So I’ll scrape it with my silicone applicator, apply it to the parts of my face where I could use it most, then warm my hands up (usually run them under warm water for a sec or with my blow dryer if it’s out). It just melts into my skin so much better and has a more smoothing, seamless look! I am notorious for having cold hands, but the product just doesn’t sink in right unless they’re warm.

hope this is a little helpful!!

Soooo helpful, thank you @cianni 🙏

Ooh yes same issue here. It can easily miss behave or pill up. If I use less and give it time to settle it does work much better. I really like it thou! 

I like the idea of using a silicone scraper, that sounds much better. And being more patient between my skincare steps. Isn't rushing just problematic in general, lol. 🤗

Thank you for those feedback thou, greatly appreciated. 💞

@cianni @Very pretty look 

@SportyGirly125 thank you!💕

Screenshot_20231206-140002.png

Screenshot_20231206-135951.png

Screenshot_20231206-140013.png

IMG_20231206_131301536.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_20231206_125548102.jpg

Wow! Outstanding @lmaster!! Pure Holidays on your face! 😍😍😍😍

Awwww lovely @Saradestin thank you 🤗

@lmaster Beautiful look! The addition of jewels really take this look to the next level. Your curls are stunning. I have to ask how you style your hair.

Thank you so much sweet @Mellmars1185 💓😘  this is day 3 hair I believe, or day 2. But this time when I washed it, I used 

Spoiler
Screenshot_20231210-212956.png

 as my leave in and my curl cream then just added a little L'Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox Strengthening Hair Oil 1.7 oz / 50 ml and my final step was actually using AG extreme hold hair spray.
Then at night I put my hair in a bun and take out the next day and usually that's it

@lmaster Thank you so much for sharing! Your curlst last long! Do you ever diffuse your hair? Or your curls naturally do their own thing? I bought the buttercup diffuser a while back, but I haven't used it yet

@Mellmars1185 when I do diffuse they are amazing!! However, I get lazy and don't tend to diffuse unless I'm feeling it. 

I'll apply all my products and scrunch my hair in a microfiber towel, and leave my hair up as long as possible, scrunching every so often

@lmaster Love the gems! ❤️ Can we all just collectively agree bring back the post-Euphoria eye gems craze please? 🤗 

@QueenMarceline thank you!! Yes yes, I'm going to start playing with gems more just wait 😁

@lmaster Cannot wait to see the masterpieces you create! ❤️ 🤗

Oooh those gems @lmaster great Christmas-y look, and that lip combo is so stinkin' pretty!

@AznAngelLiz thank you lovely!! 💓

Wooow @lmaster! I love the gems. It’s so glam and festive! It also gives me Wizard of Oz/Emerald City vibes. 💚

23 Replies
testing