Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@CynthieLu @Beautiful look. You look so pretty with your glasses. 

Thank you so much 💓🙏 @SportyGirly125 

That’s such an interesting lip colour @CynthieLu! It goes from a deep pink to mauve. I almost thought you changed lipstick or added something in the second photo. And I love your glasses! 🤓

I often leave them off so you can see my subtle eyeshadows and slightly bolder liners lol @JoSometimesThank you! I love these frames 🥸

You look stunning @CynthieLu  😍😍😍! it is so funny (and not funny) that the photo behaved in its own way and depicted the same colors is such different ways. Both look gorgeous though.

I wasn't going to include it. It made the post way too long, but I was just like, woah, isn't that weird?? Lol, I thought you guys would understand 😘😉 @Saradestin 

I appreciate that you included it @CynthieLu 😊

@CynthieLu You look amazing! I really like the shade beautiful stranger on you (both angles). Your skin looks great! I wonder how the Caliray primer and DM Balm work together?

Sadly there was some pilling today but I sort of blamed the sunscreen and DM reacting togeather. All I know is those 3 might not be the best mix but I have a few different spf's on the go so I can play around a bit @Mellmars1185 

@CynthieLu Sorry to hear that. I will be trying it out soon and experimenting.

@CynthieLu  Oh that’s neat how the colour is so different in minor light changes. 

Light does make a huge impact it's true @heartsmyface but it felt like wierd magic 😉 lol. 

Cute @CynthieLu , like how your lips look in the first picture better. Both views are nice though.

Thank you !😊😘@Girly2Shoes 

Testing out some new gratis items and practicing putting on false lashes because I was getting rusty. 

caliray So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 1 oz / 30 ml 

LAWLESS Forget the Filler Lip-Plumping Line-Smoothing Tinted Lip Balm Pink Marshmallow 

Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection

💜Eyes Melt cosmetics Dark Matter palette. Eyeliner VB Fig and Gold Lamé. Lashes Ardell 110

Highlighter Chantecaille Sunbeam cheek and eye in Ray on top of VB Reflect highlighter in Pearl

🫦Lips PMG Nude Venus lip liner with Lawless pink marshmallow all over the lips and Ami Cole Reflection lip treatment oil on top

☀️Bronzer Guerlain terracotta

🍇Cheeks  Gucci Warm Berry

IMG_8300.jpeg

IMG_8253.jpeg

That Melt palette looks really good on you @SportyGirly125 and I think the lashes look perfect. How are you liking the Lawless lip balm?

@AznAngelLiz @Thank you. 

Here’s the review I posted for the lip balm

It has a slight scent to it and I did feel a slight tingle/cooling effect when I applied it on my lips. That eventually went away after a couple of minutes. The color pink marshmallow is the perfect balm color. It looks gorgeous on my lips when I applied a clear lip oil on top-turning it into a my lips but better gloss. It did also plump up my lips slightly. The only drawback besides the price is that I didn’t find it hydrating on its own and felt it worked better with a different lip balm underneath. Overall, I would gladly buy it in a different shade when it goes on sale.

You look so beautiful! The sweatshirt really makes the blush pop😍 @SportyGirly125 

@Buootiful @Aww thank you ☺️ 

@SportyGirly125 you look adorable and so comfy in that gorgeous sweatshirt!

@lmaster Thank you 😊 

testing