Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@AznAngelLiz 🥰🥰🥰

@AznAngelLiz   I love these colours on you! They're very flattering to your skin tone. You look amazing in them!

@Westcoasty Thank you!

Trying out 2 new to me items:

**Thank you so much @TeamBIC 💕🙏**

caliray Mini So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 0.34 fl / 10 mL  and

Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection 

Along with

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Most Def Clean Instant Definition Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil 3 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Primado... (cheeks only today)

NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Original 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Silky Touch Highlighter Enlighten ( This highlighter is excellent fyi!) 👌 ️ 

Natasha Denona Pastel Eyeshadow Palette  

Keys Soulcare Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1.69 oz / 50 mL 

Rabanne FAME Eau de Parfum 

MTXX_MH20230530_104335494.jpg

MTXX_MH20230530_104250665.jpg

I'm excited to see how the Primer holds up to wear today,  it's a good warm day so I think it will be put to the test nicely. 😉 Putting it on was smooth and silky. I used about a pea sized amount for everywhere except my eye area. 

I've given this Lip Oil a few tries and I've been happy with it so far. Some lip oils dry me out sadly 😭 but this one leaves my lips feeling soft not parched.

Off for some outdoor fun in the sun 🌞 Have a great day friends! 💗

Oh yasss! Look at that cheek shine! @CynthieLu 

@CynthieLu such a fantastic look!!

Thank you for all the encouragement @lmaster  🙏💕 truly! 

You are glowing, and it looks good on you, @CynthieLu !  Not too much, just right!

Thank you so much 💓 @tsavorite 

Highlighter is so fun but dangerous, I could go overboard sooooo easily.  It's so fun to put on 😄

@CynthieLu  Your skin looks so good!!!  

Thank you 💗 @heartsmyface I love this highlighter, it really gives my skin a fabulous glow 🙂

@CynthieLu Gorgeous look! How did the primer wear for you?

Day one with the primer was a success, I used it everywhere but my eye area, and just a pea sized amount was enough for my whole face.

With the fragrance I couldn't risk using it near my eyes.  Ever since I had that allergic reaction a few weeks ago, that area has been very reactive so I'm keeping it simple in that spot. 

I like how it performed day one and that's fun! I'm looking forward to trying it out more now. @Mellmars1185 😊💚

@CynthieLu  Sorry to hear about the allergic reaction.  I had one recently that presented in the eye area.  Everything was  irritating my eyes for weeks.  I had to wash my eyes with plain water for a while.  Hopefully you heal faster than that.  

My eyes have been sooo reactive lately, and I did the same, in the morning I wash with water, but at night, I use gentle face wash just to remove the spf,make up, etc..

The skin was healing but getting so dry and flakey so I would wet the area lightly,  tap it dry and use extra moisturizer throughout the day.

I don't know why I was getting so dry there but adding tiny amounts moisturizer during the day has been helpful.  @heartsmyface  

@CynthieLu Thanks for the feedback! I am glad it worked well for you! I am excited to try it out !

You look gorgeous @CynthieLu and your skin so flawless and silky! 🥰 I am happy to see that you like the gratis products you have tried so far! I have tried caliray So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 1 oz / 30 ml and Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection today and I am loving both! 

Thank you 💖 @Saradestin I love putting new things to the test, 😄 experimenting is soo fun!

The primer did great for its first day.  It played well with my make up and the fragrance didn't react on my skin. I love how I only needed a tiny bit to do my whole face.  This bottle is going to last if I only need a drop 😎

@CynthieLu @Beautiful look.  So glowy. 

I put on a good amount of highlighter @SportyGirly125 I was feeling it 😄️ 

Thank you!

testing