Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

A very bright and summery look @LesbianWanabee!

You look awesome @LesbianWanabee ! I am loving the look with the hat, so flattering! 😍 And that lip combo looks amazing on you! 

Makeup is soo much fun. @LesbianWanabee 🩷 Your bright pink lip is so perfect for this happy look! 😄

@LesbianWanabee   What a fun, summery look, with all those fresh bright colours! Love it!

Happy Saturday everyone. Had a quick chance to dress-up a bit today. Wearing MAC - Dare you on my lips.

PXL_20230527_161805306.jpg

Oh girl look at those heels!! 💓 @Girly2Shoes 

Thank you, dear friend. @lmaster , surprisingly I have no problem walking in high heels. Some sales ladies say I walk better than lots of ladies they see.

PXL_20230601_025108677.jpg  PXL_20230601_025214299.jpg

Here's a few better pictures of my heels.

@Girly2Shoes I absolutely will not wear heels 🤣 I'm a mess, I've accepted it

@Girly2Shoes  Nice!!  Dress up days are so confidence inducing.  Definitely aim for more;).  I love  that lipstick shade. 

@heartsmyface, one of my biggest concerns is meeting someone that knows me. Not too concerned with dressing up as being recognized and being outed. Thanks for your support.

@Girly2Shoes  Feeling safe and comfortable is a high priority.  I’m able to commiserate on some level because I don’t go around revealing my autism to too many people and I still highly mask it.  I am capable of blending in (ha i think) but it’s exhausting but people DO treat me differently once they know.  As I result, I project a completely different front while out than when I’m at home.    

You know the people in your surroundings best and who feels safe to be honest with.  As for support, always.  being able to be yourself is the ultimate goal but also practicality plays a part and we have to be able to blend into society comfortably until people’s biases are dissolved.  They sadly take a long time to erode.  

Definitely a winning look @Girly2Shoes Those shoes 😍, are they comfy? And love the lip color!

PXL_20230601_025108677.jpg

Here's a better picture of the heels.

Yes, they are. @AznAngelLiz , and thank you.

Those shoes @Girly2Shoes! And that lip colour looks great! Very bold. 

PXL_20230601_025108677.jpg

Here's a better picture of the heels.

@Thank you, sweet @JoSometimes , they're one of my favorite pair of heels. Love my MAC lipsticks as I can wear most of the bold ones without staining my lips.

@Girly2Shoes  Do you normally stain even with an oil remover or do you mean as the lipstick wears off? 

@heartsmyface, I mean that I can can wear darker shades for a while and they don't leave any color behind when I clean my lips 👄. My wife would kill me if she knew I play with makeup.

@Girly2Shoes  Gotcha.  Too bad Sephora doesn’t make that lipstick remover anymore.  It was amazing!   I think GXVE has one but I haven’t tried it.  GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Double Dippin' 2-in-1 Lip Color Remover & Hydrating Lip Mask 0.65 oz / 20 mL 

testing