Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Rose gold suits you well @dimesandnichols! Your blending is amazing and that liner is perfect. 

I love a cat eye, so you can say I have a lot of experience 🤭 @AznAngelLiz . I always use two liners: tarte Double Take Eyeliner Black for the precision on the outer corner and Maybelline Master Precise All Day Liquid Liner in Matte Black on the rest. I like how matte the Maybelline is.

Love this rose gold look @dimesandnichols! It suits you and that shimmer when you look down is 👌

Thank you @JoSometimes 🥰

Rose gold looks so good on you. @dimesandnichols 🩷💛 Your makeup application is always spot on fabulous! 👌 🙂

You are too generous with your compliments @CynthieLu 💞!

Just saying what I see lovely 😘  @dimesandnichols 

Wow this look is so beautiful!!!! You look stunning @dimesandnichols!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Awe, thank you @Saradestin ❤️❤️❤️!

@dimesandnichols this look is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Thanks so much @lmaster 💗

@dimesandnichols @Beautiful look 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 😍

@dimesandnichols I want to register a complaint--it's not fair that you have such long, beautiful lashes 😂.

@CookieGirl1 🤣🤣🤣

@dimesandnichols   I LOVE this look! Not least because it would look great on me, too. LOL. But seriously, I love that glowing shimmer. So pretty!

Thank you so much @Westcoasty ! I hope you post a pic once you’ve tried it on yourself ❤️

@dimesandnichols  Funny, I used to have lots of shades like that, way back in the dark ages when dinosaurs roamed the earth and the web didn't exist. I was addicted to Prescriptives, which was the first-ever makeup line to do colour-matching for foundation, and having what they called "yellow-orange" skin tones, I had lots of beautiful peachy shades. But now I'm thinking through what I have, and I'm not sure I have any eyeshadow shades in peach or rose-gold! I'm visiting friends right now and will have to check when I get home.

Anyhow, I doubt I could wear it better than you. 😁

This look is using the Natasha Denona Zendo Eyeshadow Palette Zendo Eyeshadow Palette 15 x 0.65 oz/ 19.25 g  

I wish the teal I used to line my lower lash line was more visible but you really have to zoom in to catch it.  IRL it popped 😁 I swear! 😉

MTXX_MH20230523_155155785.jpg

I also used Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum Supergoop! Lipscreen Sheer SPF 30 Unseen Invisible Sun Protection 0.33 oz / 10 mL GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Most Def Clean Instant Definition Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil 3 Supergoop! Daily Dose Hydra-Ceramide Boost + SPF 40 Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini Molecular Repair Hair Oil 0.34 oz / 10 mL K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL KAYALI LOVEFEST BURNING CHERRY | 48 Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara 

Spoiler
Ok every shimmer shade in this palette is fantastic IMO. I have trouble picking which one to put on top of my eyeshadow because they are all soooo pretty. I went with the orange most shimmer, and I really just loved how it turned out. 😍
20230523_155317.jpg

🧡💚 Have a fantastic day! 💙❤️

@CynthieLu Your eyeshadow really makes your eyes pop in a beautiful way!

This is such a versatile palette @CynthieLu and you created a really pretty look, I CAN see the teal even though it's light in the picture. 

1 Reply
testing