Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Lovely look on you 😍 @AznAngelLiz 

Here's today's look at the end of the day (13 hours of wear time). The shine is for reel peeps! 

I don't think Sephora carries this palette anymore. It's the Tarte Gilded Glamour set that I bought around Christmas. I use it a lot! The mascara is ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Fantasize Lifting & Lengthening Mascara .46 oz / 9 ml and brow pencil SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable EyeBrow Pencil - Waterproof 06 Soft charcoal . Lips are lined with MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil Brow, Eye & Lip Liner 606 Wherever Walnut and topped with a sheer lip gloss. 

Now to wash it all off!

IMG_3650.jpg2.jpg

Wow! Your makeup held up so perfectly @dimesandnichols! Gorgeous all day long! ❤️

Thank you @Saradestin 😍! By the way I am loving the SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Rouge Gel Lip Liner 29 dressed to the 90s you recommended. It is very similar to my go to MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil Brow, Eye & Lip Liner 606 Wherever Walnut , but different enough that I need both 😁.

Awesome @dimesandnichols ! I am so happy to hear! I have just received MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil Brow, Eye & Lip Liner 606 Wherever Walnut and even if I have not tried it yet, I know I am going to love it!! 😃 Thank you for enabling!

@dimesandnichols  lovely look, beautiful eyeshadow colors!

@dimesandnichols  You could have fooled me .  I never would have thought that this was after 13 hours.  Your total look is stunning 😍

@Cissy63 🤭🤭🤭

@dimesandnichols Your makeup looks stunning for 13 hrs of wear

@AznAngelLiz thank you 😍

@dimesandnichols you look beautiful!! 💕

@lmaster thank you ❣️

@dimesandnichols 13 hours of wear? You look like you’re just heading out the door and starting your day! That’s some amazing wear time. And the colour suit you!

@JoSometimes I love NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base , it really locks in my eyeshadow all day! 💕

@dimesandnichols Gorgeous look. I would say you are more glowing than shining 💖. The eyeshadow wears really well after 13 hours. It looks freshly applied. The shades really compliment you. You have me sold on the MUF liner.

@Mellmars1185 thanks! I can't live without that lipliner... I wear it almost everyday! 💞

@dimesandnichols I love how you pull off that eyeshadow color, I am impressed!! 

@sabrinas thank you 🥰💗

That's phenomenal wear time @dimesandnichols wow! This look is gorgeous ‌😍‌ 

@CynthieLu thank you 💖

@dimesandnichols @Lovely eye look. 

testing