Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

If applying eyeshadow is new to you, I can’t tell @Mellmars1185. You look amazing!

@JoSometimes, thank you so much. I have watched videos but never actually included it in my daily routine... or even for a night out. I have been inspired by this community to try it out. I have pallettes I always intended to use. Now I am actually trying out my product and my skills lol

That’s great to hear @Mellmars1185! This community has been very inspiring when it comes to trying new things. Hopefully we’ll all get to see more great eyeshadow looks from you. 😊

Gorgeous goddess @Mellmars1185 😍😍😍

@Saradestin Aw thank you for your kind words ❤️

@Mellmars1185 @You look great. I love using my fingers to apply the shimmer shadows in the ND palettes. It helps to have several brushes on hand to blend out the shades. It takes practice but you will get the hang of it. 

@SportyGirly125 @Thank you! I have set up my new makeup vanity this weekend, and I found so many brushes. I had stuff all over the place, and now all of my brushes are in one place. I have more than I realized.

20230222_190120.jpg

20230222_190125.jpg

What? Surprise brushes?! That's a fun unexpected happening. @Mellmars1185 

Oooh look at them all 🩵

New is a fun place to be @Mellmars1185 😁 you'll get the hang of it with practice I promise 💕 you girl,  look gorgeous no matter what

I think helpful tips I heard were,

-Holding the brush at the end (not to close on the handle) for a gentler application

-Tap off the excess powder before going to your eyes

-Using a good primer

And don't be afriad to ask questions 😄

I'm always watching videos because I need all the help 😅 I just love colour so much 🌈

@CynthieLu Thank you so much for the tips! You understand 😊. I have heard the tip about holding the brush farther back before but always forgot about it. I will definitely do that when i do my eyeshadow again. I really appreciate the feedback. That is exactly what I needed to hear, but I didn't even know it. I do find the primer helps. I used it yesterday, but not today. I noticed that without it my eyelids got oily and the eyeshadow seperated. I will tag the primer below. I believe it is the one that @Saradestin told me about.

There's even a whole thread about getting help with this stuff, it's called

Ask a Beauty Expert , in the introduction it mentions some pro-artists tags, but it might a place to ask and find answers too @Mellmars1185 

I know so little but I love getting tips around here (and on the many how to videos on the You Tube.) ‌😁‌🩷

That’s the one @Mellmars1185 ! We all have different concerns and that primer covers all my needs. Some people find it too light because it is quite white, but I love it because it makes the colors pop and it covers my eyelids’ veins. 😊

@Saradestin in love with how this turned out!! you can pull off anything!

Thank you so much @cianni  gorgeous! 😘😘

@Saradestin ohhh those shades are gorgeous on you

Thank you @lmaster gorgeous! 😘😘

@Saradestin  you look radiant! You always put together such fabulous looks 💜

Thank you so much @caitbird gorgeous! 😘 The glow comes from the foundation. It has a luminous matte finish and it makes my skin look so healthy and even. It covered my hyperpigmentation and even helped my pores look less visible. I love it!

Your makeup application and colour choices are always on point @Saradestin Please consider making tutorials for us over here watching in awe 😍 

You are always so sweet @CynthieLu !! Thank you so much! 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘

10 Replies
testing