Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Love the blue eyeshadow @caitbird! Absolutely gorgeous!

@JoSometimes  thank you! 😊

You look absolutely stunning @caitbird ! 💙💙 Your lashes look amazing. I can imagine how excited you are with GXVE’s mascara, it shows! Looking forward to your other looks! 

@Saradestin  thank you so much! 💜

@caitbird  That blue is gorgeous! And so is everything else 💕. And a purple coat too💜

@Cissy63  thank you! 😊

@caitbird Gorgeous look. The DM pigment looks so beautiful. Is it long lasting?

@Mellmars1185  thank you! Yes, it seemed to last quite well, I didn't notice it fading or anything through the day. I think I might have to think about getting some more colors!

I am just going for a no makeup look. For me, that is hydrating skin care and #Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops ‌‌️ 

Mascara in #MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.13 oz/ 4 mL and doing my brows with #Anastasia Beverly Hills Ombre Effect Long Wearing Brow Powder Duo and #Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #20 ‌😁‌ and a little #LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original 

20230204_114259.jpg

💚

Aannnd light eyeliner in Jade/Seaford Green by Danessa Myricks Beauty Infinite Chrome Waterproof Micropencil Eyeliner  for a little something fun 😁

You are stunning!! @CynthieLu 

@CynthieLu @Pretty natural no makeup look. 

Thank you so much! @SportyGirly125 💗 🌷

You don’t need any makeup @CynthieLu, you are naturally gorgeous 😍

This community has been an amazing 🙏 place to find skin and complexion advice @Saradestin My Ezcema and Rosacea haven't flared up in over a year, minus a few very small patches here and there.(I do have a very small patch by my eye from my glasses but that one is tricky 😅) I usually have giant red inflamed cheeks, but thanks to BIC I haven't had to go through it in a long time. 😇 I wish I had you guys when I was a teen lol 

I am so happy to hear @CynthieLu !! There is so much and so good to learn in here! 

Defintley @Saradestin and the helpfulness of members is so incredible 💖👌 Honest feedback, helpful hints it's all so important to learning what products may be helpful, tips and tricks etc... I love the sense of community here it's so open and accepting. Learning is hard on your own 😋 

@CynthieLu  Your skin is beautiful 💕

Thank you sweet @Cissy63 ️🪻

@CynthieLu  lovely natural look! Your skin looks radiant!

It's the Glow Recipie @caitbird lol I love it so much 💖

I brought a friend in store to show them how I get my glow, I used the testers on her arm for #Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer 0.85 oz/ 25 mL and than the #Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops On top, she was like woah! 😄

@CynthieLu Great look. Your hair colour is beautiful

1 Reply
testing