Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@CynthieLu Thank you ☺️ 

@SportyGirly125 Gorgeous!

@AznAngelLiz Thank you ☺️ 

Makeup companies would go out of business if everyone was as beautiful as you without makeup! 😍 @SportyGirly125 

@NiKay08 Aww you are so sweet 😊 thank you!

@SportyGirly125 What is your skincare routine day like? You have great skin.

@Mellmars1185 Thank you ☺️ I really owe it to my Mom who started me at a young age.  It’s what I get the most compliments on when I go out besides people being surprised at my age.  I even got asked if I got Botox once. 

There are days I use skincare tools and other days I mask.  I use the Creme Shop masks 2 times a week and exfoliate my skin 1-2 times a week with the Leahlani mask trio eshoe gifted me. I also use the Nuface toning device a couple times a week.

My skincare routine started to take off in my 30s when I was making more money and could afford it. It was all through trial and error. I never filter my photos because I want people to see how my skin and makeup looks in natural lighting. 

@SportyGirly125 That is amazing you have found what works for you. I am still at the trial and error stage 🙃

@Mellmars1185 @Hopefully you will find your holy grail skincare routine and products soon. 

Your eye look and lippie work perfectly together @Mellmars1185 . Stunning! 

@Saradestin Thank you 💞

Love the eye look and lippie @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you very much ☺️

@Mellmars1185  Oh you look beautiful 🥳. You did an awesome job with your eyeshadow!

@Cissy63 Thank you very much! 💓

@Mellmars1185 I think you applied your eyeshadows beautifully. This is such a pretty natural look

@AznAngelLiz Thank you very much 💓

I'm having the same glitch @Mellmars1185 

I reported it in the Community Feedback thread, that way you can tag @TeamBIC and they can work on getting it resolved, they might even ask what device your using etc.. so they can pass on all the info to thier tech support to get it sorted out 💗

I'm having spaces, trouble tagging all sorts of weirdness.

Lovely picture girl! I'm glad you got it to upload 🥰 its hard to step out of your comfort zone but you did such a good job! 

@CynthieLu Thank you. I will let @TeamBIC know. I am having the exact same issues. It actually took me multiple times over multiple days. But it is up now! I found tagging the items in the box below helped!

That's so much easier than trying to tag them in the actual post right now, thank you! I know what you mean @Mellmars1185 it takes a few tries to post things 😉 it'll be fixed before we know it I'm sure girl 💗

testing