Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

I had been avoiding liquid eyeliner, and thought I'd try it again today 😅  My hands can't do it steadily, I think I'll stick with my ol eyeshadow and an angled brush for awhile longer after this attempt

20221113_104550_mr1668365229164.jpg

I just got shade matched in store and I'm wearing a new concealer and foundation, I think they did a good job on matching the shades to my skin tone. 

HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Matte Buildable Coverage Waterproof Concealer in CottonCandy

MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC15

Urban Decay Wild Greens Eyeshadow Palette 

Violet Voss Bubbly Blush Bellini Face Palette 

MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.27 oz / 8 ml 

MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Dash 

🦄🌈

Literally that match is amazing!!! @CynthieLu 

You look stunning! @CynthieLu  I agree that the foundation and concealer matched and I really like your wing liner! I have shaky hands sometimes so my wing liner doesn’t always have a very pointy end; what I sometimes do is do the wing with black eyeshadow and then go over it with the pen or liquid liner and it kinda helps 😊

I think you did a great job @CynthieLu You look gorgeous! And the shade matching is perfect. Your concealer and foundation are undetectable 😍

The lines of my eyeliner were pretty squiggly in person lol but I was like, it is what it is 🤗 and went Christmas shopping 🛍 😅 

Thank you @Saradestin ❤💚 love your support on my make up adventures sooo much

Some more looks with the Isamaya Industrial Palette. So sparkly! Also trying out the Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 05 Rosy Beige . Wearing MAKEUP BY MARIO MoistureGlow™ Plumping Lip Serum Bronze Glow 

20221110_142619.jpg20221110_142623.jpg

20221109_140910.jpg20221109_140913.jpg

And a super quick look with the Gucci Blush and Rituel de Fille Sphere Gelee in Apis, lips are VB Pout (I think)

20221111_120804.jpg20221111_120808.jpg

*Today I wore the new Natasha Denona Retro Glam Eyeshadow Palette but forgot to take a picture. Womp womp! It performed really well over a primer despite being so light.

@makeitup305 gorgeous!! Are you loving your new ND?

Gorgeous in all looks @makeitup305 ! I love the sparkle in the first picture 😍 Looking forward to see your looks with the beautiful Natasha Denona new palette 😃

@Saradestin I was bad and picked up both Retro Glam and My Dream. You spurred the second one lol

You will love it @makeitup305 ! 😃 Retro Glam looks so beautiful, but sadly those shades don’t look very good on me. But they are perfect for you! If I end up picking it up would be if it ever gets to be highly discounted because I know I wouldn’t use it as much as I am using My Dream 😊

@Saradestin I don’t believe there is a color in this world that doesn’t look good on you. I can see how it would not be everybody’s cup of tea. I like it so far but it’s never going to be my top palette. I already modified it a little bit to include a shimmery light pink and a matte charcoal to balance it out. I wore it today as well as yesterday and you can create some very soft romantic looks with it, which I think is very trendy right now. 

You looked absolutely stunning @makeitup305 ! I can understand your feeling of needing to add a little to this palette to make it work better for you. It is similar to my Lightwork, that I wouldn’t be able to use just by itself but it is so beautiful combined with others. 

@Saradestin it's not necessarily that it doesn't work without it, it just makes it a little more versatile. I just added that dark brown instead of the muted shimmery green and switched out one of the taupe shimmers for a shimmery pink. The green now lives in my Glam palette which works pretty well. I also switched out 2 shades in the ND My Dream. The orangey shimmer is not my thing at the moment and the taupey shade on top was not very flattering on me so I added a light shimmer champagne and a bronzy gold. All my palettes are mixed up lol

IMG-2002.jpgIMG-2003.jpg

You did an amazing job @makeitup305 ! If Retro Glam looked like you made it look, I would be more tempted to get it! It looks less “flat” and more versatile. Retro Glam is a beautiful palette anyway, but this way it looks even more beautiful (at least for me 😊)

thanks @Saradestin I agree 😉 I bought it knowing full well that I was going to switch stuff around. I had held off on My Dream because something in it just wasn't vibing with me and once I took out those two shades I loved it so much more. I need to take pictures of all my DIY ND palettes, it's so much fun to create my own, I'll do it for hours lol I'm crossing my fingers that she'll do a BOGO for BF (doubtful) so I can add Love and Zendo to my collection. I don't really like them on their own but want to use shades in them for more DIYs.

If she does a BOGO let me know @makeitup305 ! 😄💸💸

Your stunning! 😍 @makeitup305 

Those first pictures, the sunlight really brings out the sparkle in that palette 😄

Thank you @CynthieLu Sunlight makes this palette worth it!

Beautiful looks, @makeitup305 !

That Iasmaya Industrial Palette!  They should pay you for modeling!

Lol @tsavorite right?! I’ve been trying to do easy looks with every shade in order to be get to know it more. It’s actually pretty easy to use once I used the right brush. I usually apply a lot of shades with my fingers, especially shimmers but a brush seems to be the best with the smooth shimmery shades and satins and I’ve used small pencil brush for the creamy shade as a soft liner and to intensify. Cheri Voyage in YT did a really good editorial look that I’m jealous of but a one-and-done look is really easy with it, too.

@makeitup305 So beautiful!

1 Reply
testing