Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

โ€ƒ

giphy-downsized-large.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@SportyGirly125  Your skin looks super happy with your skincare program!    Iโ€™m still waiting on that neck cream to arrive:). So impatient but I know itโ€™ll be worth it:) 

@heartsmyface @Thank you. Canโ€™t wait for you to get the neck cream. 

EC249E85-8F77-47D8-B095-B39A1D752F56.jpeg

โ€ƒโ€ƒ

E816305D-CE97-495A-9A0D-3983DD32B46E.jpeg

โ€ƒ

AD39B989-F5DE-421B-9B71-C0B5B695D06C.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Today I wore Lizzie Tiger to the beach! What a glorious red orange lipstick!  It stayed on for hours and tonight I have beautifully stained lips!  I also brought the Winx Floatie and trailed behind a giant unicorn all day.  @TeamBIC  Thank you again for the fun summer gifts!!!  Youโ€™ve contributed to such a fun time on the water!!   Iโ€™m so grateful!  Gucci Transfer-proof Matte Liquid lipstick 311 Lizzie Tiger MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  CLEAN RESERVE Reserve - Acqua Neroli 3.4 oz/ 100 mL  ITEM Beauty By Addison Rae Lash Snack Clean Lengthening Mascara Midnight Mood 

9B110849-F3C0-4F59-8DC0-7D243E508116.jpeg

โ€ƒ

2BDDE4C7-943B-4683-89E8-2DF71BFB1438.jpeg

โ€ƒ

6CDC385A-A5C0-4AC0-960D-52B3D654845A.jpeg

@heartsmyface ,

I love your Sephora BIC Summertime Gratis theme!  Great photos in such a beautiful place!

@heartsmyface I want to go for a fun day with you!  ๐Ÿ˜‚  Your photos look so fun and the lippie looks amazing on you.

@CookieGirl1  I would love that!  Iโ€™m always looking for a paddleboarding buddy! 

@heartsmyface I should maybe mention that I suck at swimming ๐Ÿ˜‚

@heartsmyface Oh my gosh, these are some of the cutest photos I've ever seen. I absolutely adore that Sephora floatie โค๏ธ You look stunning!

@heartsmyface LOVE this photo shoot!!! You look glorious 

@heartsmyface Echoing @MisssE - you're truly living your best BIC life! I'm floating alongside you on the water in spirit... ๐Ÿ’ž So glam.

@GeorginaBT  yay!  Spirit most welcome!!! How fun would it be to do a BIC floatie convoy down a river๐Ÿ˜ with paddles of course!  

@heartsmyface @GeorginaBT Iโ€™m in!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@heartsmyface  Living your best life! You look fabulous ๐Ÿ˜Ž Iโ€™m in need of a lip shade like this๐Ÿ˜˜

@MisssE  These Gucci lipsticks are going on my 2022 list for sure!!!  Itโ€™s orange red but is somehow magically a perfect match for the red sunglasses.  ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ 

I love all these photos @heartsmyface ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ That had to be so much FUN! And you look stunning. That lipstick was made for you. You look gorgeous on it! ๐Ÿ˜

@Saradestin  Thank you!  The only way it could have been more fun was if I had some sort of sun shelter!  But itโ€™s always blissful floating on the water.  

Gorgeous look!! Such a pretty place!!!!! @heartsmyface 

@idanyd  Thank you!   And oh gosh it really is!  Weโ€™re so lucky to have multiple gems of lakes ten minutes away.  The view is actually prettier than my photos capture. Not my photos below;) (itโ€™s rare no one is in my view photos.  Itโ€™s especially a gem cause motors arenโ€™t allowed on the water which makes it such a peaceful swimming/paddleboarding experience.  

069774D7-A44A-45B0-8F02-1913238939AB.jpeg

โ€ƒ

D069D076-6968-42A5-948D-42F18C0BD9E3.jpeg

โ€ƒ

What a gorgeous place @heartsmyface ! Yes, you are really fortunate!

@heartsmyface So gorgeous.  They need to give you a Vogue cover already.

@SportyGirly125  Aw thanks:). I donโ€™t think vogue would know what to do with me.  Iโ€™m truly awkward irl.  

testing