Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Love your super-thorough review, @heartsmyface!  What a bummer that it caused some irritation for you, though, but that's good information to share.

@CookieGirl1  Thanks.  I’m watching for other peoples experiences to determine if I should try a different shade.  

@heartsmyface I've seen/watched enough reviews to know that your difficulty with removal is "normal" but I haven't heard anyone else comment about eye irritation (yet).

@CookieGirl1  My irritation was caused by me trying to get it off and not the product itself.  I like to think I have hardy skin cause it takes a lot of punishment but it really doesn’t like being triple washed followed by a peel.  And I made the mistake of trying to get the staining off my lids with the peel pads.  Don’t do that.  

@heartsmyface   Omg I don’t know what I would do if it wouldn’t come off 😬

@ather  One of the things I learned dying my hair fun colors for years is that doing a face peel removes most skin staining.  It took me a while to remember that but it worked once I remembered.  

@heartsmyface  Good to know. I have a stack of those peel pads I’ve been thinking about using but I’ll save some in case of emergency!

@heartsmyface I must say that look is beauty on you, however it's shocking as to what is occurring with that blush. You're absolutely right... Green Clean removes everything so this is a very puzzling moment for me. Hope your cheeks are feeling better!

@QueenMarceline The colour is gorgeous!  My cheeks are doing much better today.  Lips feel better too.  My lids are still slightly stained but it just looks like pink eyeshadow.  

Wow! What an ordeal @heartsmyface! I am so sad that it was so difficult to remove and that the quick drying time was not enough to work the product properly. It looks so beautiful though, and other than looking dry on your lips when you don’t smile, it is a shade that looks amazing on you! Have you tried to apply a balm on top? Would that soften it out and allow to remove? Would it make it comfortable on the lips and less drying looking? As you say, this is perfect for anyone looking for a water/sweat/balm/oil/and almost peel proof product! 

@Saradestin  I feel like there was enough time to go in and blend with the eyes.  The cheeks on the other hand… my wrist palette was drying out as quickly as it was on my face.  You’d have to have an exact placement plan going in.  
I always prep with balm cause I feel all lip products look better on primed and moist lips, but I don’t plan to try this again to see if I can make things work better after yesterdays’ removal process.  This isn’t for me.  

Understood @heartsmyface That was painful enough...🙈

Your look is stunning still! @heartsmyface @Sorry to read that your face was a bit sore from all the scrubbing 

@idanyd  I thought I made it work well even with the struggle to sheer it out- well, the cheeks were patchy… I looked like I had age spots. Pretty sure that flush was mostly my own and I just pushed the copper into lumps with fierce blending.  

@heartsmyfaceThank you for the thorough review. It does look like a gorgeous color minus the not coming off till you scrub your face raw. 

@SportyGirly125   I was very much looking forward to this!  all the Haus Laboratories products I tried in the past are awesome!  I’m positive her other products are amazing to the point I want to try another one to redeem for this experience.  

It’s occurred to me that perhaps these might work better on more naturally oily skin.  Or darker skin which doesn’t show staining as easily.  

I personally would rather reapply product than worry about how I’m going to get it off.  

Today I went with something completely different from yesterday, a look almost ready to go out to have some drinks this evening. I used the usual with a few changes:

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Skin Undetectable Longwear Foundation 3N42 Amber 

NARS Laguna Paradise Found Bronzer with Gold Overspray - Jumbo Laguna 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Spice Market Contour Powder & Blush Palette 5 x 0.123 oz/ 3.48 g 

I used Haus Labs Head Rush blush in Flirt.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Water-Resistant Eye Primer 0.24 fl oz/ 7 mL 

Urban Decay On The Run Mini Eyeshadow Palette Detour 

I used Violet Voss glitter topper in Cosmic.

SEPHORA COLLECTION 12 Hour Contour Pencil Eyeliner 54 Coconut 

SEPHORA COLLECTION 12 Hour Contour Pencil Eyeliner 13 Tiramisu 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner Spiderwebs 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Hella On Point Clean Ultra-Fine Brow Pencil 5 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Most Def Clean Instant Definition Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil 4 

PATRICK TA Major Brow Shaping Wax Clear 

Natasha Denona I Need A Nude Lipstick Naya 

515999F3-6422-488B-88E3-4E58E10ED9A7.jpegCEAF2977-D16C-4E40-B523-A53F250649EA.jpeg

@Saradestin golden goddess!! 🤩

Thank you @lmaster sweetie! 😘😘

@Saradestin  I am loving this look on you!

You are always so sweet @ather ! Thank you gorgeous! 😘😘

1 Reply
testing