Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@heartsmyface Holy! That is stunning!!!

@Samtian  Aw thank you!  I was very pleased with how today's look turned out.  Even if the CoverGirl foundation was melting off in the heat. 

@heartsmyface Love it all... The hair, the pastel eyes, that lip.... that lip I didn't know I needed.... 

@missjeanie  Even the hair?  Ha, Thanks:).  I refuse to believ you don’t have a corally orange in your collection you can throw a yellow gloss over! But if not, it’s happily not a limited edition shade 🙂 

Honestly... coral is not prevalent in my collection at all @heartsmyface !  Seems I have a few gaps that need filling lol! Something tells me there may be a MAC sale demain to take advantage of!

@heartsmyface ,

It's Magical what these colors do for your eyes!   🐇🎩  Changed your eye color?

@tsavorite  Aw thanks!   Ha, popping like a bunny out of a hat!  Cute!  

@heartsmyface ,

I watched a YouTube video by Aly Art yesterday about eye colors, because I have been curious about Grey eyes for a long time. 

And now, here you are!

@tsavorite  Ouhh, I’d like to see that.  I’ve been forever confused about my eye color.  Sometimes I think they’re green and sometimes I think they’re grey.  You’d think iI’d know by now 😆. Green sounds prettier but I think they’re grey? 

@heartsmyface ,

You might enjoy watching that Aly Art eye color video YouTube, then.  She has several of videos about color.

I think that means that your eyes are grey.  And they can look green, too.  They certainly look green in your latest look.  The colors that you wear can change your eye color if your eyes are grey, if I have that right.

@tsavorite  They change with my outfits but are mostly green/grey.
I love her channel but hadn’t seen the eye color one!  I just watched and yeah, they are indeed muddy and dull like the greys but the same shade is also in the darker green example chart.  Sigh.  Greyish- green

@heartsmyface ,

Grey and Green are both beautiful and very prized eye colors!  Both are rare.  And you have both! 

You can't say that your eye color isn't beautiful, no matter how it is described for placement the color chart.

@tsavorite  When Aly says ´muddy and dull’ it doesn’t sound like a bad thing.  Just factual.  When I say it it sounds self-deprecating 🙃.  I like my shiny muddy dull eyes no matter what color label they have.  😜

Exactly, @heartsmyface ! And you should love your eyes. The labels describing the shades don't sound pretty, but your eyes certainly are!   There's no doubt about that.  And your eyes can magically change colors!  That's another rare trait.  When you want to have green eyes, you know what to do!

@heartsmyface @Love the pastel colors with the coral lip. 

@SportyGirly125  Thank you!  It was either going to be a coral or a nude…. Navy blue would have worked too…. But I decided to go bright! 

OMG how much I love this look! You look stunning @heartsmyface ! Such a beautiful color combination. And don’t worry if the beautiful eyeshadows disappear when you open your eyes, because we will be able to enjoy those gorgeous eyes you have instead! 😍😍😍

@Saradestin  Thank you!  It’s funny cause my eyes aren’t really teal but wearing teal shadow makes the grey look tealish. 

So true @heartsmyface ! 😍

I LOVE this look! 😍 😎  the eyeshadow combo reminds me of rainbow sherbert!!!,  also I love love love mac lipsticks. this tropic tonic one looks fantastic! 

@WhereYouStand   Thanks!  Ha, the blue and wine on the ends didn’t really translate so well and just deepened the green and orange so it reminds me of the Guinea flag 🇬🇳 
Sherbet is a wonderful association!  Especially since it’s so hot today!  Now I want sherbet!   
I love MAC though I’m not a huge fan of their mattes, even the improved formula is too dry for my personal preference, but it’s much more comfortable with the gloss over top.  Plus their color selection is unbeatable! 

4 Replies
testing