Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@heartsmyface  Wow!!! So beautiful!!!

@ather  Thanks:) I love how it adds color and it’s very natural with a subtle healthy sheen

Super simple no-makeup look today.  Wearing Chanel Water Tint, PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Divinyl Lip Shine Nude Venus , VB Mascara, Kosas Air Brow Tinted Clean Volumizing Eyebrow Gel , a random eyeshadow and CP Blush Stick

20220521_165852.jpg

@makeitup305 @You look so beautiful with the no makeup look today. 

I love the PMG and the Kosas. You look fresh and pretty! @makeitup305 

Those glasses are too perfect!! @makeitup305 

@makeitup305  The brow tint looks to be a really cool shade of brown- does it have a red overcast?  Thanks!  And how fun to have a simple look- you look cute.

thanks @Ispend2much6 ! I would say the brow gel is pretty neutral, it doesn’t lean very warm at all. It might be a trick of the light and the glasses. 

@makeitup305 Oh my gosh your glasses are so fun!  Are the Miu Mius?  
pretty fresh faced look.  Those lip balms are great!  

@heartsmyface they’re from a website called See Eyewear. I’ve gotten most of my glasses from there for a few years. They have funky shapes and colors.

Your skin looks amazing, @makeitup305 - whatever you are doing, I will have some!

@eshoe Thanks so much! I’ve been rotating a brightening serum, a retinol, and a hydrating serum throughout the week paired with some gentle hydrating and exfoliating toners. I’m currently using  Paula's Choice CLINICAL Discoloration Repair Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL , Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Texture Renewal Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL  , and Biossance Squalane + Hyaluronic Acid Copper Peptide Rapid Plumping Serum 1.69 oz / 50 mL with Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL along with some K-beauty ones. In the morning it’s just a hydrating toner, a Vitamin C serum and an SPF.

It is high time to get some Paula’s Choice in my routine, @makeitup305. It pops up everywhere it seems! Your AM routine sounds quick and simple, I love it 💖

@makeitup305  Beautiful! What’s your thoughts on the Kosas air brow? 

@ather I like it but I don’t prefer it over my Covergirl. It’s more of a pomade texture than a gel. It does give a really good tint but not as much hold as I prefer. I like that it’s very neutral and doesn’t turn hard. I think if you’re looking for a soft brow it’s a good option.

Simple is beautiful @makeitup305, specially with your naturally gorgeous face! 😍

@Saradestin Thanks so much! 😄

@makeitup305 cute, even with less makeup 💖🤓 I like that PMG lippie, it almost looks like a lip balm. When I don't want to use an actual lippie but I want a little something on my lips, I use this one  LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Berry 

@Skunk12puzzola I love Laneige Lip Glowy balms. I wish they came out with more flavors of those during the holidays like they do the lip masks. I'm currently using the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C in Gingersnap from last holiday and it's so delicious. I wish Nude Venus was just a tad glossier.  You might really like the Victoria Beckham lipsticks. They are more on the sheer side and so smooth.

@makeitup305 I hope that they will come out with other scents as well, because the formula is very nice. Unfortunately, we don't have PMG and Victoria Beckham's lippies here 😥

@Skunk12puzzola Boo! Maybe someday soon!

3 Replies
testing