Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Thanks @ather ^_^

@WhereYouStand Beautiful! I love the shade if your lipstick. It really compliments your eyes!

thank you @Mellmars1185 ^_^ 

@WhereYouStand  youre pretty, smile 🙂🙂😘

@WhereYouStand   This is so pretty and natural! 

Thank you @heartsmyface I’ve been wanting to try out some nomakeup makeup looks. They seem like a pleasant trend I want to get into. This one was from a YouTube tutorial. 

@WhereYouStand  well it turned out well.  they’re not easy to pull off and make like a convincing no makeup look and yours does it!  It’s a real change from your signature vibrant looks.

simple pinks and nude sparkle lids.  I’m feeling so tired today from my booster shot and thought I’d fake some health with makeup but it’s not working.  I’m going back to bed. 

A1CB3B49-39D6-49A0-B4C9-778B10325428.jpeg

64075066-0AF4-485E-9C5E-7150322EEDC2.jpeg

Lovely look, @heartsmyface!! 💖  

Sorry to hear your dose hit you hard 😔 

You look gorgeous! @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface  Oh darn.  Sorry your feeling under the weather. Was it your 2nd or 3rd? I was lucky and had no symptoms after all 3 of mine. My poor husband has gotten sick every time tho. 

@ather  Oh no, poor guy!  It was my 3rd.  I was just soooo tired and my arm felt destroyed.  Not really ‘sick’, but I had no energy to do anything and moving my arm was out of the question.   It’s over now -til next time. 

@heartsmyface  aww that’s good. It least it wasn’t the sweats and all the other symptoms there was. My arm hurt with my third. And I was stupid enough to get my flu shot the next day in my other arm so I had 2 sore arms. Not the smartest I admit. But I’m lucky no effects especially cause I decided to really make my system work and get both in a couple days. 

Spoiler
FF43A229-D9C8-4F90-A014-3F18A385E465.jpeg

@atherOh gosh you’re a glutton for punishment! that’s a lot to be fighting at once but why not risk feeling awful just the once I suppose. I’m glad it worked out so well for you.  I’m actually surprised. 
 yeah the only other symptom I had was kinda mottled skin, like an all over unbothersome but noticeable mild rash and some sensitivity/light burning around my cheeks (like what I imagine a mild rosacea flare up would be like).  

I did some foundation swatches on my arm for a newer member here and only noticed then how ruddy my skin looked.  it’s all cleared up so 🤷‍♀️

@heartsmyface  Interesting. That’s a different symptom. But I’m not surprised tho. The clinic I work at had do many different types of symptoms. I’m glad your feeling better! How’s your weather been? We’ve been having very strange weather here. Rain then snow then -30 then 6. Weird. 

@ather  Ha, maybe theyre not getting blotchy til day two cause it took me that long to notice. 

oh gosh that’s cold!  We’ve been having nice dry yet cool weather sitting between 5-10degrees.  come to think of it, that’s weird for this time of year- the lack of rain.  I’m sure we’ll more than make up for it soon. 
Hopefully snowman snow? 

Very pretty! @heartsmyface hope you feel better soon

@lmaster   Thank you, it’s as though nothing ever happened now.  I can’t even find the pinprick 🙂

@heartsmyface You manage to look cute even if you're tired, @heartsmyface .

@CookieGirl1  Aw thanks:) I’ll take looking awful and feeling great over that anytime 

Get some rest! You look beautiful and I’m sure you’ll feel as good as you look soon! 💕💕💕 @heartsmyface 

1 Reply
testing