Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@heartsmyface You manage to look cute even if you're tired, @heartsmyface .

@CookieGirl1  Aw thanks:) I’ll take looking awful and feeling great over that anytime 

Get some rest! You look beautiful and I’m sure you’ll feel as good as you look soon! 💕💕💕 @heartsmyface 

@sister13   Thanks:). I feel so much better after a day of nothing.  My arm feels an acceptable amount of sore.  I may push it and…nah, maybe  I’ll work out tomorrow.  

@heartsmyface So beautiful! I hope you feel better! Your eyes and hair colour are beautiful!

@Mellmars1185  Thank you!  ☺️

So very soft and pretty @heartsmyface . I hope you feel better. 💞 ( My arm hurt like heck for a bit and I think I napped for hours. )

@Sunnysmom   Oh gosh, that’s going to be my plan.  I can’t lift my arm above my elbow.  I keep breaking out in inappropriate laughter everytime I try.  I feel fine if I just lay here and don’t move so clearly my body wants me to rest.  

Aww boo @heartsmyface , I so get it, I couldn’t either! I had it in my non-dominant arm and I think it hurt me for a few days. I felt so helpless! And the shot itself felt like nothing! 🤦🏻‍♀️

@Sunnysmom  Oh gosh i’m sorry.  It’s done though.  I’m a little 😑 about the prospect of having to have these shots twice a year so hopefully they come up with something a little more long term.  

Agree with you 💯 on all @heartsmyface !

20220121_101021.jpg

 FOTD

Foundation-Nars light reflecting foundation sahel

Highlight-Becca Opal

Blush-Nars Orgasm

Contour-KVD gel contour medium cool

Bronzer-Anastasia bronzer saddle

Brows-Kosa dark brown

Eyes-Tarte Full Bloom palette, smash box Sumatra eyeliner, loreal telescopic mascara

Lips-Makeup by Mario Glossy lip serum in Bare Glow

Lovely look, @megan86!! 🤩 

And that coat is super cute!!

Very pretty! @megan86 

@megan86  Beautiful look! Becca opal is one of my favs. 

Love the look and your super cute coat @megan86 

What a fun pic @megan86 . Love your look!

@megan86 I love your fluffy parka! You look so cozy! Ouhh, how are you liking the Mario lip serum?  How long does it last? 

Hi!  I love the lip serums, I have bare glow, apricot glow and bronze glow.  They have a cooling sensation and slight tingle and wear for 4-6 hours without eating/drinking

@megan86  A cooling sensation!  Hmm, I may need to pick up one to begin with to see if I enjoy that, but 4-6 hours seems pretty decent. Thank you:) 

Sorry to chime in @heartsmyface ! Only to say I just got the plum shade and it’s very pretty, not too intense. Minty fresh and a bit thick but feels so moisturizing. I don’t think mine lasts that long which I wish it did but I’m kind of a lip fusser lol! I mess with em! So cool yours do @megan86 ! 

3 Replies
testing