Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@heartsmyface thank you so much!! ❤️

So glowy and gorgeous!!! @lmaster 

Thank you so much @AznAngelLiz 💕🤗

You look stunning! @lmaster 

Thank you so very much lovely!! @idanyd 💕

@lmaster you are a stunning gorgeous glowing Mama!  Love this look on you.

@SportyGirly125 awwwww!!! Thank you so much 🥰💗

Well BIC just ate this post so starting again. Wearing Natasha Denona Retro Eyeshadow Palette  shades psychedelic and glitz. Started with psychedelic but didn’t think I was getting enough color payoff so added glitz. Guess I hadn’t had enough coffee as it sure is noticeable now. The eye look is a little more noticeable in person than pictures. I do feel I should add that I ended up with glitter on my forehead. Also wearing NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base  with this as well as Smashbox Full Exposure Lash Volumizing Mascara Jet Black Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter Fenty gloss bomb in Ruby Milk (only available on Fenty direct and is my favorite gloss bomb shade

DCFD7F9F-63AD-49D5-9CC5-A453C16960C5.jpeg

0FC78E4A-F4A4-4DBD-A8E7-A5E545093714.jpeg

A9C2A683-FF9A-48FF-9D05-81038873540A.jpeg

Also having a terrible hair day. The red on my nose is an issue with the fit on my cpap mask and trying to get it figured out and stopped which is taking a lot of annoying effort.

Tagging a few folks who I know are curious and/or considering this palette. @CookieGirl1 @Loretta55 @tsavorite @eshoe 

@sprocketta ,

Your pink pearls are so gorgeous!  I see why you love the Fenty Ruby Milk!  I wish that Sephora would carry it.  ( I think that once upon a time, you didn't care for lip gloss!  😊 )

I don't use CPAP, but could you protect the skin on your nose by padding it a little with a bandaid, or a duoderm patch from Mighty?

Good luck!

@sprocketta  Such a pretty look!!! Hope you get your cpap thingy fixed!! Looks very sore. 

@sprocketta Looks great!

Thanks! @Samtian I’m really impressed with this palette.

It’s a beautiful palette!!! @sprocketta you look amazing 

@idanyd Thanks! I’m sure in your much more capable eyeshadow blending hands you could get some great looks out of it.

Great shades to go with your super cute glasses! @sprocketta sorry you are having issues with your cpap

Thanks @lmaster I am so used to the link frames I never noticed when my eyeshadow matched, but I wear a lot of pink eyeshadow as pink shimmers are my favorite. The palette wears really well.

I love those colors on you, @sprocketta.  

Thanks @CookieGirl1 they held up very well throughout the day. This palette is definitely a winner.

I just love those pinks, @sprocketta. I know this will end up with me at some point 🙂 Very pretty. On a side note, I have no idea how you can sleep with that cpap. It looks like it must be awful  😢

InShot_20211018_200926357~2.jpg

Ilia 's the After Hours Holiday set, I bought it during @sephora 's F+F sale. In the store! It was fun going inside Sephora again☺️ 

The set comes with  full sizes of Multi Stick in Lady Bird and newest Fullest, volumizing mascara, with a mini of their liquid eyeshadow in Fresco.

@Buootiful  Such a beautiful look!! Omg I don’t even remember the last time I’ve been in store. I’m sure my mail lady would appreciate the break tho 🤣

1 Reply
testing