Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Ooh it’s such a dangerous rabbit hole at that @sprocketta ! So much beauty!  I may or may not have named my last pup Birkin. 😳 Bless his heart. 

@Sunnysmom Haha, that’s priceless. I was trying to find a reason to buy a silk scarf but don’t know how it where I would wear it. Well, maybe work. All I can think about is the amount I sweat (summer or not) and that couldn’t be good for it.

Ha @sprocketta he was probably mortified. Sweetest maltipoo mutt ever. You could wrap it around your handbag or wrist while you wait for cool weather! 😊

@Sunnysmom No enabling or anything like that of course.

Oops @sprocketta 🙃. But if vintage you are doing it right also so there’s that. AND it’s an investment. 😁 Ok, I’ll stop! 🥰

@Sunnysmom if I can figure out a reputable place to buy I have a feeling it may happen. If you have any suggestions, please pm me!

I will @sprocketta ! 🤗

@sprocketta absolutely beautiful!! (What the heck happened lol)

@lmaster I got some on her yesterday. Kissed her without thinking. Wanted to see today just how much would transfer. She didn’t object to the kiss.

Awwwww ☺️ too sweet @sprocketta 

DE931C28-B3B3-426D-AE12-0AF702E372AE.jpeg

0D539C27-929F-4825-9DE3-3A28309C7CF9.jpeg

2nd look of the day I tried out a new to me hairstyle it was supposed to be an easy faux hawk but it was my first time trying it and I don’t know what to call it. I watched a tutorial but I think I missed a few steps

tools used 

- blow dry clips

- teaser brush 

- Clear elastics

- hairbrush 

- Not your mothers clean freak Dry shampoo

- Bumble & bumble thickening hair spray 

Great look, @WhereYouStand!! Your hair is gorgeous!! 💖

@WhereYouStand You hair is very pretty.

Thank you @tjffc 🙂

@WhereYouStand  I think you did a great job on your hair!!

You look amazing!!! That tank is killer @WhereYouStand 

thanks @lmaster ! ^_^

@WhereYouStand, such an amazing hairstyle!! I once had a fake mohawk for a theater production, and basically, ALL of my hair was back-teased. I'm pretty sure I used an entire bottle of conditioner the next morning! The lady doing my hair literally said "oh, honey, you may need a hot-oil treatment." 😂😂

😂I'm laughing because that lady's comment sounds so accurate for hairstyles like this. and also I'm sending sympathy for what your hair went through. hopefully it didn't protest too much after the conditioner. and also to be honest I'm also worried about when i have to wash my hair tonight. since hair spray was involved the positive side is whatever purple i lose I'm confident i can put back in. I have a box of purple hair dye on standby. losing purple dye aside I'm not looking forward to combing out the matts I already will have to rip some strands out along with the elastic clear hair ties as  they always take hair with them. also thanks for your compliment. I'm not very confident when it comes to styling my hair. most days I just brush it and am done with it. every once in a blue moon i do beach waves or overnight soft foam roller curls.

FF335367-86D3-4417-A67D-9D05CBAA1DF5.jpeg

tinkered with blue mascara , shadow & liner on the bottom lash used champagne & neutrals on lid along with liquid black liner mascara & false lashes.

products used

- Sephora collection turquoise on mascara 

- Sephora collection peacock blue eyeliner 

Makeup forever - lagoon? eyeshadow its blue with glitter

UD eyeshadow - sin

Colorpop going Coconuts (used shades “lovely bunch” outer corner and coco crush as inner corner highlight 

kvd - liner tattoo trooper

ud liner whisky

benefit BADgal bang mascara 

benefit - roller lash mascara 

nyx pore filler 

maybelline dream bb fresh beauty balm

airspun setting powder

Nyx concealer

tarte park Ave princess bronzer

nars - or***sm

Wet n Wild Golden flower crown highlighter

benefit watts up highlighter 

nyx setting spray matte finish

mac lipstick mehr

mac lipgloss nymphette 

Mac lip pencil soar 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Volume ON Mascara 03 Turquoise ON!

SEPHORA COLLECTION 12 Hour Contour Pencil Eyeliner 50 Peacock Blue Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Sin Sin KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Vegan Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Trooper 

Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara #Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black tarte Park Ave Princess™ Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess™  NARS Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm 

Lovely look, @WhereYouStand!! 💖

8 Replies
testing