Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@lmaster 

Thanks so much! It's number 7 from the original 5pan lineup 💙

I love the way your bangs frame your face. The blue eyeshadow matches the look so well, especially in the first pic, it really complements your eyes! @RGbrown 

@Guessgal 

Thank you!

When I first decided to go with bangs, I was worried I'd hate them and be antsy to grow them out ASAP. That was around a year and a half ago, and I'm still loving them! ❣️

Fabulous look, @RGbrown!! This lippie is so pretty!! 💖

@haleyvvvv 

Thanks so much! 💕

2021-03-04 08.45.22-1.jpg

used neon today. (yellow green & blue, Note: the blue at the corners faded away too quickly and isnt really visible and what's left is obscured by my hair )

Eyes:
Anastasia - Dipbrow pomade

Benefit - Badgal BANG!

Benefit - roller lash

Morphe eyeshadow Palette 

too faced- Shadow insurance

Violet Voss - rainbow palette

Cheeks:

Becca - champagne pop 

Benefit - Watts up highlighter

Color pop - Sailor moon - from the moon blush

Too faced - Milk Chocolate bronzer

Lips:

sephora collection - Shimmer lipgloss, Sand (discontinued)

Great look, @WhereYouStand!! These colors really pop in your lids!! 🤩

Love the creativity!!! @WhereYouStand 

@lmaster thank you. ^_^ the tutorial i watched included rhinestones all over the lid and brow bone and false lashes and a nude lip. I wasn't brave enough to do that yet . I hope to be able to rock more than one or two quirky trends like that within a the same look someday. I've already made progress this past year with trying more quirky things than I'm generally used to. ^_^

Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation 6 Medium Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand Fair/ Medium tarte SEA Breezy Cream Bronzer Seychelles Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette HUDA BEAUTY LEGIT LASHES Double-Ended Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara 2 x 0.28 oz/ 8.5 ml SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Glossy Lip Oil WATERMELON Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder – Peaches and Cream Collection Translucent Peach 

IMG_20210303_121727629.jpg

IMG_20210303_121734690.jpg

IMG_20210303_121943715.jpg

IMG_20210303_121902292.jpg

@lmaster Such a pretty look

@SportyGirly125 thank you so much lovely boss mama 😚💗

Amazing look, @lmaster!! 💖💛

Thank you so so much 🙏 @haleyvvvv 🥰

I love this shimmery metallic tone on you. its super pretty. I've been curious about the UD honey palette along with a few of their later palettes I'm a sucker for Urban Decay products. i really love their ultraviolet palette which seems to be very hit or miss for people. I also very much loved their naked2 palette when that existed. they have so many palettes out there I never know which ones to buy the honey one appears promising. ^_^

@WhereYouStand you can definitely create a few looks with this one, I love the tones 

Love the bronze eye against the baby blues @lmaster ! Hey what do you think of the Huda mascara? I have not tried it but curious. 🙂 

Thank you so so much 🌞 @Sunnysmom this is my second time using it, it definitely lifts my lashes and adds volume, is it My favorite? Can't say it will be in my loves just yet, but it is a good contender

Good to know your thoughts thanks @lmaster . It’s tough for me to extend beyond my other favorites! 

I do like that I don't need to use a lash curler, so that's a plus @Sunnysmom 

Oh definitely @lmaster I love that added bonus! Why I’m still so stuck on the ByTerry one we love too! 🥰

3 Replies
testing