Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@ather   Thank you.   I’ve missed being on as well.  It’s been a really rough couple months between my dad passing, running our conference online and nursing my cat.  She died this afternoon.  It just feels like whenever I feel a little better and like socializing again something else happens and knocks me back down.  It’s got to let up eventually.  

@heartsmyface  I’m so sorry to hear. I hope things settle down for you. I’m always here if you need anything. Virtual hugs!!!

@ather   Thank you very much.  Seems like everyone has been having a rough go lately eh?  Did I just eh?  Haha, dang.  

@heartsmyface  That’s very Canadian of you!!! 🤣

I love your hair @heartsmyface Ive been away for a bit so I missed the change but I love it. 

@KehDee   Thanks.  It’s my attempt at having my own hair color for a while though it needs to be retoned atm.  It’s much easier to maintain during self isolation than fantasy colors but I do eventually want to go back to fun shades when the world opens back up.  

@heartsmyface beautiful look!! Love the hair and lip color!

So gorgeous, @heartsmyface!! That pink lippie plus the soft eyeshadow!!

gorgeous! @heartsmyface  I especially love the pop of pink. 

@WhereYouStand  Thanks:). It’s funny cause I avoided hot pinks for a long while even though I LOVE them.  It was really in style era 2015ish and I saw so much of it that I started purposefully choosing other shades.  I guess I’m not over them anymore. 

@heartsmyface This look is very dreamy and sophisticated. 

@ragdoll4mom  Aw thank yoI very much.  There is something romantic about keeping the lids soft and simple isn’t there:) 

@heartsmyface I love the liner on your lower lash line, really makes your eyes pop!!

@lmaster   Thanks:). I was so scared for the longest time of wearing liner on the waterline cause I kept reading it made eyes look smaller. It seems to work out fine as long as I don’t go darker than my limbal rings. 

@heartsmyface Gorgeous!

@tjffc   Thank you! I’ve felt so guilty going into my beauty room lately knowing I haven’t been using makeup a lot lately.  Guilt alleviated. 

@heartsmyface love the look and the top!!! So gorgeous.

@SportyGirly125   Aw thank you!  Haha, i couldn’t resist the little matchsticks.  

Wow, @heartsmyface , looking great!Gorgeous shade of lipstick.

@Girly2Shoes Hand you.  It was prettier before I slept in it but it stained really nicely and only got smudged a little.  It’s a keeper!  💗

Finally brave enough to post on here, please be easy on me.

20190518_161307.jpg20190518_163535.jpg

Lipstick is MAC Fair Play.

testing