Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What Sephora Favorites Sets would you like to see?

Beautytester mentioned in the thread about the new Sephora Beauty Oils set that she'd love to see a Sephora Favorites Face Mask set. Not only do I vigorously SECOND that motion - I'd love to see what other Favorites sets you ladies would like to see! 🙂 

Re: What Sephora Favorites Sets would you like to see?

@marydiva Hair oils!

I would like to see a set for both primers and foundations. One of my favorite GWPS last year was when Ulta had a foundation set with 6 various foundations . All you had to choose was your shade choice and it gave me some awesome recommendations in a deluxe sized sample.

Another set that I would like to see would be lip products in a color scheme but different formulas. For instance a set of red lip products that contain a couple of different finishes, perhaps a few lip pencils and a few lip glosses.

Bump I need to think about this.

A bath favorites set for relaxation:

Bubble baths, bath oil, salts, etc.

Summery fragrance set.

A favorites set put together by the girls of BT 😉

Check out the Sephora Favorites page!  The beauty oils kit is out, as are two other skin care sets!  

A winter version of the summer kit. Lighter SPF, heavy duty lip balm, and heavier moisturizers for face and skin.

It would be cool to see something with different lipstick finishes, like a matte one or a glossy one. It would be like the lip favorite kits but with a little twist. 

Oooooh, I love mattes- I would be all over that offer!

I'd love a skincare care set. Wouldn't it be cool if they made a set for dry, one for combo, and one for oily? I think it should include cleanser, a treatment, moisturizer, eye cream, and a mask. And maybe a few other things... 

I love this idea.  It would be a great way to kick off their skin care month that's rumored for January.  Hint hint Sephora!  

Blush set!!! Blushset blushset blushset

I wanna Blluuuuuuuusssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh set! (can you tell I want a blush set?) 🙂

Oh I'm already planning this in my head... A Nars blush for sure (maybe in something other than Orgasm for once?), a Tarte blush, a Josie Maran coconut gel one...  Hmm, what else.  

I'd buy that.

did you get the tart off the cuff set?

I'm game for a blush sephora favorites set too

nah, when I read the customer reviews that the off-the-cuff set was made in china - my mind went nononononope not for me 😞

What about:

- an eye cream sampler set

- a primer sampler set

- a men's products set

- a DIY set. Pick your own set number of mini products.  

I'd be all over a blush set! A winter set is also a nice idea if it had like the lip scrub and intensive moisturizers. 

Anonymous Insider

I'd like to see a:

- Mask set

- Serum set

- Blush set

- Cruelty free set

- Winter set

Like Sephora have the summer set. Then the winter set could come with moisturizing things such as a facial mist, moisturizing masks, hand creme, lip balm, a scrub to remove the flaky winter skin, some hair oil to tame fly aways, some moisturizers for face and eyes, and maybe a self tanner.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing