Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
Highlighted

Value Sets / Kits You Wish Existed

This conversation is dedicated to sets you wish existed. Now's your chance to list what bundle kits you think Sephora should create. Here's what I came up with...

Re: Value Sets / Kits You Wish Existed

oooh, great ideas gxlxaxm!!  Are you in their marketing dept? If not, you should be. Smiley Wink

No I am not... I wish!!! I'm a beauty addict / self taught makeup artist. I went to school and got a BFA in Painting and Photography and an AA in Graphic Design (Branding). Marketing is definitely a passion of mine and an endeavor I hope to soon pursue. Thank you for your compliment!! Smiley Happy 

You're a genius.

Thank you!! Smiley Very Happy

Wow!  Great ideas for sets.

Thank you!! Smiley Happy

Oh, so nice! I would definitely buy the "Take me to the dark side", "Don't Decay just Spray", Orgasmic" and  "Sin City"! But all of those would be amazing!

Thanks!! I will probably post more sets later.. if you have any theme/color ideas or set ideas geared towards certain kinds of products or brands you think should exist let me know them and I can mock it up Smiley Happy

I'd love to see a coral themed set. And maybe something green (it could include green colored items as well as organic/natural options). Wonderful ideas. Your experience in marketing is obvious. You have a real talent, gxlxaxm. 

You are definitely creative. I'd buy a bunch of these sets if they were available.

Thank you! Smiley Happy I would too! God help me if they did exist.

If these sets were ever real, Heaven help me.

Hahahaha Smiley Very Happy I know right?!

These are great ideas! Sephora I hope you're taking notes Smiley Happy. I would love to see a hair set for frizzy hair, straight hair, curly hair, etc..

What's your hair type? Let me know and I'll mock a set up for ya Smiley Tongue 

Curly hair Smiley Happy

Ooh, me too.  I have color processed hair/blonde highlights!  Thank you , thank you, thank you.

Agreeing with LariTheLoud.  It's in the best interests of my wallet for none of these sets to exist.  Assuming I got to them before they sold out in 5 minutes!

Hahaha right?! My wallet would feel a bit light. But then again, I wouldn't feel bad if they were good value deals. Smiley Tongue

Oh. Helms. Yea. I want. Why is this not real?

Smiley Very Happy

Sephora needs to hire you lol

It would also be nice if we could build our own Sephora Favorites sets.

Thank you!!! Smiley Very Happy I would love to work for Sephora... especially in Marketing and Art Direction. That would be a dream job.

That is a very good idea. Maybe they should send an email out with a questionnaire to all Beauty Bloggers, VIBs, VIB Rouges with complied products they are considering for a Sephora Favorites set and which ever products have the highest score will be in the set. 

Also, last month I believe.. JCPenny Sephora's had a set where you could pick out (I believe 6) deluxe sample sized items to make your own set (and some JCPenny's allowed people to put in multiples of a particular product to get more bang for their buck). I wish they would have done this in regular Sephora stores and promoted the value set. I would have jumped on it.

152 Replies