cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

* 11-27-18, last update for the year! *

Hi everyone, We are almost to the last month of our challenge, time flew by fast! For December, sonnydee, scott1201, and eshoe have an idea for a sub challenge called โ€œDeluxe Decemberโ€ Use up as many deluxe samples as you wish! As always, post your progress weekly, or end of the month- whenever you want- including foil samples too. Thanks to all contributors, (anyone can participate at any time). โค๏ธ

you give me hope @CorgiMommy that I can get thru my stash...

you give me hope @CorgiMommy that I can get thru my stash of samples

it us an uphill battle at times when everyone has great gwp.

it is an uphill battle at times when everyone has great gwp.

Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

My One Hit Wonders update. Tough week! Ahava was ok but STRONGLY scented. Igk was no match for my oily hair, I didn't see a difference I hope the deep cleanse will be better. Sally box was greasy & I think it broke me out. Jack liked how it cleaned my hair but I didn't like the scent. I really need to start using my eye stuff๐Ÿ˜

Re: Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

Here are the products I'm aiming to use up for the Deluxe December challenge.

Except for the AmorePacific Radiance Oil and sleeping mask and the Tarte Knockout, I've tried everything here before, just not at the same time. My wallet is a little nervous my skin will get on very well with the AmorePacific products. LOL!Except for the AmorePacific Radiance Oil and sleeping mask and the Tarte Knockout, I've tried everything here before, just not at the same time. My wallet is a little nervous my skin will get on very well with the AmorePacific products. LOL!I think I'll have the hardest time with finishing the makeup products, but here goes!I think I'll have the hardest time with finishing the makeup products, but here goes!

@itsfi I have been wanting to try the AMOREPACIFIC - Botanical Radiance Oil. Let me know how you like it please ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT, the AP Radiance Oil is so nice! ๐Ÿ˜ Itโ€™s really lightweight - it does not feel heavy at all on my face nor does it make it look greasy. I add a drop to my moisturizer in the morning; it absorbs really well and gives my skin a subtle, fresh glow to it (my makeup looks really nice when I have this under it). I was a little nervous that alcohol was the fourth ingredient listed but I have not experienced any dryness from it; in fact, I feel like it adds some hydration to my dehydrated skin.  Definitely give it a try; I think youโ€™ll fall in love with it! ๐Ÿ’—

@itsfi Thank you so much. I will have to pick some up!

Best,

Rebecca 

Good luck on this! @itsfi ๐Ÿ™‚ Keep us updated! I love the AMOREPACIFIC - MOISTURE BOUND Refreshing Hydra-Gel Oil-Freeit's my favorite after trying the mini size ๐Ÿ˜›

-Helen

@HelenBT, this is such a nice moisturizer! I love how it feels so light and cooling going on and how moisturizing it is. ๐Ÿ’— This Deluxe December challenge is going to turn me into more of an AmorePacific fan than I already am! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good luck finishing your AP products @itsfi ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ before the end of December! I hope that you wonโ€™t love the AP products too much LOL ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ณ !

I know, right @keana1! I feel like itโ€™ll be fine if I can limit it to 1 or 2 loves from the AP grouping. ๐Ÿ˜‚  I forgot how good that essence is and how much my skin likes it; Iโ€™ve used it everyday! 

I sense that a dangerous situation might develop here @itsfi ! ๐Ÿ˜œ 

You have an excellent sense of things @keana1! โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ

๐Ÿง๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง @itsfi !

The essential creme fluid & the cleansing foam is the moi...

The essential creme fluid & the cleansing foam is the moisturizer/wash I'm referring to. I've purchased full sizes of both. ๐Ÿ˜They are expensive but they last a LONG time cause you only need a little. I have other stuff from them to try but I'm trying to focus on getting rid of stuff that I have already opened instead of opening more. If I see it as promo (like the peel a little bit ago) I'll pick it up because I know I'll get around to it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

My skin loves amore๐Ÿ˜” @itsfi the "bundles" are nice. it m...

My skin loves amore๐Ÿ˜” @itsfi the "bundles" are nice. it makes it easier paying $100 for a moisturizer if you get a face wash for free.....until your face starts loving said face wash that's $50.......๐Ÿคคstock up during the sales!๐Ÿ˜…

Re: My skin loves amore๐Ÿ˜” @itsfi the "bundles" are nice. it m...

@sonnydee, the AP products are nice - which ones do you like? 

And weekly foils:Sephora sample jar was DE Virgin Marula OilSephora sample jar was DE Virgin Marula Oil

@eshoe I love the Tata Harper Rejuvenating & Hydrating Anti-Aging Serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides 1 oz/ 30 mL. It has made a huge difference in my skins appearance. Hope you loved it as much as I do. 

Best,

Rebecca 

Which Tata Harper product did you finish @eshoe ? 

The Rejuvenating Serum, @keana1. I went through a couple of them simultaneously to see if it made a difference. I didnโ€™t notice anything, but I do get a kick out of the herbal/earthy scent!

testing