Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Tuesday Top 5: BT Made My Buy It! (Fall 2013 edition)

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that we're one big enabling family here on Beauty Talk! I can definitely say that my blush collection has grown considerably. What items have you recently purchased thanks to the lovelies of BT?

bt.JPG

-Shiseido Facial Cotton: I believe this was influenced by a few folks: Rikkie, Arielaaaaaaaa, Kiki1517, etc. Holy smokes! This has completely cut down the time it takes to remove my makeup at night. It works just as well in removing nail polish!

-Guerlain Madame Rougit blush: I still remember Wendyomgwar first posting pictures of this, and it's been on my radar since. Despite the less-than-stellar reviews, I still think it's a great blush to own! It's not overly-pigmented but it's buildable, which is probably why beauty bloggers weren't raving about it.

-Benefit Rockateur: CrayzeeRN had also posted a picture of this in one of the threads, and to be honest, I didn't care too much about it at first glance. Benefit's been known to make up for its lackluster products with cute packaging, but I was pleasantly surprised by how well this blush performs! Quite possibly my favorite blush from its line!

-Chanel Joues Contraste in Accent: A total Missie772 enabled purchase. After hearing about how she bought the blush, I immediately went on the Nordies site to place an order. I would say it's a mauve blush with a hint of beige with the most gorgeous shimmer. If there's one blush that's a must have from the holiday collections, I'd say it's this one!

-Marc Jacobs palette in Starlet: Nebel swatched this when MJ first launched at Sephora, and it's always been on the back of my mind (but I didn't want to buy into the whole hype of the line at the time.) After swatching it in store, I knew it had to come home with me. The colors are absolutely stunning, although I do have to incorporate matte shades from other palettes as this one is strictly all shimmery!

Much love to all my BBFFFFFFFs! <3

Re: Tuesday Top 5: BT Made My Buy It! (Fall 2013 edition)

I love love love the Chanel blush I was looking at that last night, might have to **bleep** it soon!

I'm guess s n a t c h was bleeped out? Smiley Tongue

Yes! The blush is a beauty -- you need it!

It did  I guess they thought I meant a different kind of  s n a t c h Smiley Tongue

@BLG - the Chanel blush is a must - would pull the trigger before it is gone - their blushes are fab - i think i might love it more than the Madame Rougit, i will certainly wear it more often. Love it so much i got a back up! Smiley Happy - hope Posh and i enabled you Smiley Wink

Who can say 'No' to our joined forces of enablement? Smiley Very Happy

Oh you did in every way possible and I loooooove it!

Poshy - we seem to like most of the same things - i have your above items except the MJ palette, i got the 3 nude palette - have you jumped on Nordies waitlist for holiday Chanel, Dior, YSL, and Guerlain? Better hop to it. Last year most of the Dior holiday sold out in a weekend! The gorgeous Lady lipstick was limited edition, go figure Smiley Sad

I always knew we'd get along quite well, sweets! Smiley Wink I called Nordies on the Guerlain holidays, and I was told it should be appearing on the site mid-late October. I'm eyeing the pressed meteorites, which isn't available on Sephora. I'm anxiously waiting for the Chanel palette to show up on Nordies, and you've pretty much convinced me to get it Smiley Happy

As for the Dior palettes out at the moment, I had the chance to swatch them, but they weren't all that impressive, so I'm just waiting for the rest of the collection to launch. The packaging on those lipsticks last year... OH MY! I haven't seen/heard much on the YSL (nor Armani, come to think of it), so I'll be keeping my eye out for those!

The only overtly BT influenced purchase I have made so far is the Too Faced Bon Bons palette thanks to Ghkim. XD I probably would have talked myself out of it if she hadn't been helping me pounce on it.

When I buy the Vice 2 that will be entirely BT's fault. I already had myself talked out of it, but I keep seeing pictures and stuff on here, so now I want it again. Smiley Very Happy

I totally want the benefit blush ( I collect their boxed powders, have 5 so far), a chanel blush, and something from marc Jacobs. But I should be buying anymore powder shadows *covers eyes*

I have the rockateur and the marc Jacobs palette--neutral one added to my loves list. I think I'm just gonna online window shop for awhile. I added another drawer to my makeup organizer (have 9 now) and its still quite full. *One* day I'm gonna bite the bullet and get an ediva, but for now I'd rather spend that 300 bucks on more makeup lol.

Great picks! Smiley Happy The Marc Jacobs blushes are quite disappointing, so I haven't picked any up. Maybe when he improves the formula, I might change my mind.

lol, guilty as charged!

I am happy you enabled me, its a very pretty palette. Smiley Very Happy

The TF Bon Bons is one of the palettes I've ever bought from them. I depotted them as soon as I received it, but the packaging was cute as well! Smiley Happy

I have been thinking about depotting them because the palette is so chunky, but I haven't decided yet. Were they difficult to depot?

Half of my shadows came loose when I got it, which prompted me to start depotting. They weren't too difficult to depot, but a word of caution: the shadows are quite soft so they're prone to falling apart if pushed too hard. So I just went around in circle around each shadow with a knife and just cleaned up the glue afterwards Smiley Happy

Ahhhh, Im the kind of person that if I order one thing, I have to order more than one thing just because well I have a "reason" to make an order haha, if that makes sense, Because of some nice swatches on BT I ended up getting UD vice 2, Then I got the Ocho Loco 2 and the naked Basic (from reading nice reviews about it). Im about to turn VIB rouge, I think I got every things I need haha! Im trying to slow down on the sephora orders, But its just so difficult! Right? 

Who can forget free shipping that comes with Rouge? Smiley Happy

I now have a nail polish addiction, which I haven't had since high school (many, many years ago)!  Definitely BT enabled!  My nail polish collection has grown from two to I'm not sure how many (I'm at work).  I'm obsessed with Butter London.  I just purchased the Glam Rock mini set at Ulta.

I want to try the Shiseido Facial Cottons, but I keep forgetting about them.  I'll remember eventually!  (also BT enabled)

Do you have Butter London Knackered? I think it's one of the most unique polishes I've ever come across! Smiley Happy

71 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • bt.JPG
  • IMG_2753.JPG
  • five.png
  • swfupload_3216034977630467737.jpg
  • IMG_0097.jpg