cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Traveling Sephora Beauty Box

Hello all,

I did a traveling sephora/beauty box back in the day, and it was a lot of fun.  I currently have a ton of samples, so I would like to start a box and donate the rest (when it is returned to me). 

For those who don't know, the person who starts the box fills it with samples, deluxe samples, small size items, etc.  It is sent to the next person on the list who takes several items and replaces what is taken with several items.  And so on and so forth.  When it is returned to me, I'll select several items myself and donate the rest to charity- Project Beauty Share- 

Most of what I would be putting in the box are foil type samples of foundations, since unfortunately I can only use Clinique spf foundation due to acne prone skin.  I have a variety of foundations from many brands. 

Is anyone interested in doing this?  Message the thread if so, and I'll accept 5 people.  I'm moving on August 31st, so need to wrap this up by then.  Thus, if at all possible, please be available to send and receive mail during the month of August.

Some rules:

~  Must ship via USPS priority mail and provide a tracking number.

~  Share photos of what you take and what you put in.  Be sure to roughly approximate the cost so that what is being put in equals what is being taken.  Having said that, if you want to add more items, feel free.

~  Ship the box out within the week (ideally a few days).  If this cannot be done, be sure to notify the members on the list that there will be a delay due to unforeseen circumstances.

~  With Covid precautions, please only include new, unopened, unused items. 

~  Please be sure to bubble wrap items that may have the potential of leaking.  Ideally, everything should be sealed to guarantee it is new, but that's not always the case.

~  If the box gets lost, or is not sent to the next person, I am not responsible for replacing it, or providing any monetary reimbursement.  Don't steal, it ruins the fun 🙂

Thank you, and let me know if you are interested in participating!

Jenny

Re: Traveling Sephora Beauty Box

Re: Traveling Sephora Beauty Box

Thanks!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors