Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Tinted Moisturizer

Not sure which one I should choose, Bare Minerals complexion rescue or Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer? My skin type is normal to combination. Any Recommendation?

RE: Tinted Moisturizer

No7 City Light Tinted Moisturizer..... I’ve tried many brands and it is my favorite! Go try the tester at Walgreens.... it’s shockingly beautiful on the skin.

Re: Tinted Moisturizer

@winloo   There are a lot of wonderful products available, but for me, the prettiest finish was from Givenchy's Teint Couture Blurring Balm.  It's meant for combo/oily skin, although  have dry skin (except for my forehead!) and it worked well for me also.  

https://www.sephora.com/product/teint-couture-blurring-foundation-balm-broad-spectrum-15-P397883?ici...

@winloo I have only use the Laura Mercier one and it’s pretty good. I have dry/combo skin. Another good is NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 St. Moritz

@winloo I've used the BM Complexion Rescue for years and really like it. I like the coverage and it lasts pretty well on me. I can't vouch for the LM since I haven't tried that one.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing