cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

This or That? or Both? or None?

BIC Members unite! Please help your fellow un-decided beauty lovers. 💓🛍

You want everything but don't want to break your wallet. Do you need help deciding which latest trendy product you want? Or is something on sale and you're trying to resist? Then, you come across even more must-have products you want?

Here, you can post your beauty dilemma and buy the product you really want!

Please let me know if this is not the group  to post in. Thanks and Happy shopping! Or not! 🙂

Re: This or That? or Both? or None?

I have been thinking about purchasing PATRICK TA Major Headlines Blush Palette , PAT McGRATH LABS Divine Blush + Glow Trio (both sets of colors). Advice is needed please. Do I need all of these palettes or is there one particular palette that is recommended?

I got PATRICK TA Major Headlines Blush Palette because I hadn't tried his blushes yet. It's an awesome value for 3 blushes . It's only $24 more than Only getting one blush. FYI, Patrick Ta has sold out 2x already in this sale. Also, in my case, my store is OOS already too. There were plenty in store during the weekend.

If the PMG doesn't look like it's going to sell out, I would hold off on it. Then again, it's 2 blushes with a highlighter in one package instead of 3 bulky packaging. At $52 for 3 versus $38 for 1 blush. Plus, your desicount. But, I have 2 blushes from PMG already so I'm not jonesing for it like with P Ta. 

I hope it helps you make a decision or at least gets you closer to one. @Loretta55  🤞

@Loretta55 I think you need both.  If you don't get the palettes at least get the single pan one for PMG or the duo blush from PT.

@SportyGirly125 you, enabler, you. Lol. 🤣😘. Do you think the PMG will be in a 30% off sale for BF?

@Buootiful @I’m not sure since the trio blush is new. You never know. 

I also waited too long for the PATRICK TA Major Headlines Blush Palette @SportyGirly125 @Buootiful . I should have purchased it on line for in store pick up because it was not available on line. My local store has both Pat McGrath palettes so I will look at them in store before I choose. 

@Buootiful What a fun thread idea!  I went into Sephora today (very briefly to check out some SC palettes and to pick up my bday gift) and I just wanted everything.  It was hard to turn away from SC lippies, but I reasoned that it's still not time to buy lipsticks. 

When I have trouble deciding, I tend to either buy everything, or nothing.

I'll start this off. I have Combo/dry skin and I want to find a setting powder to blur my pores and make my spf look less oily.  I have tried tarte SEA Set & Protect Mineral Sunscreen Powder Broad Spectrum SPF 30 0.28 oz/ 8 g and it looks too white cast. I think I will re-purpose it as a lip powder under glosses.

I want the #Tatcha Mini The Silk Powder .25 oz/ 7 g   because it doesn't have talc and shields from blue light.

The Laura Mercier Set For Perfection Translucent Loose Setting Powder & Puff Set Translucent Medium Deep in Honey is too cute and states it doesn't look cakey. Plus, I really like the pink fluffly puff it comes with. I think it is still sold out on LM's site 😞

Which one works best for you gals? 

@Buootiful  The Tatcha powder is good but way overpriced. For a loose powder I really like ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder .  If you are ok with pressed I haven’t found a better one than Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder 

Ooh yeah, Ive seen demos on Insta of the Patrick Starr one. Thanks! @faeriegirl 

@Buootiful None of those.

I have dry/combo and use MAC blot powder on my t zone and for the rest of my face I use either Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder or Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucent 

I hated the Tatcha one for my skin type and wasn't a fan of LM setting powder.

Thanks for you advice. I'll check out that Mac blot and the Hourglass. @SportyGirly125 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 59 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing