Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The sales section is going to break my wallet

Not only is there a ton of Hello Kitty, Pantone and Tarte stuff. URBAN DECAY PALETTES are on sale and in stock! 

swfupload_7546180346305645699.jpgswfupload_4068256982302856606.jpg

swfupload_583275652174407474.jpg

swfupload_3042483185674957752.jpg

I can't believe Deluxe shadow box I brought on sale for $16 is on sale for $10 right now. I'll never buy a palette in full price again. =(

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&int_cid=hp-ql-sale-22813#!keyword=Sale&in...

Re: The sales section is going to break my wallet

I agree with you.  I haven't placed my order I think I'm going to wait and see what they have tomorrow before I send it.  I hope I don't lose my one clearance item by waiting.

I ended up sucking it up and getting the Ammo palette today bc that is the one thing in the section right now that I reeeeealllly wanted and was afraid might be gone by the time the samples change over. Everything else are things that I want but won't be heartbroken if I miss out on as I wait patiently for some new samples :-) I got the three foundation samples in light for no other reason than I saw your post about the samples lasting longer since none of us are taking them and I want to get them moving along haha.

Palettes are my weakness, especially eye palettes.  I don't know why, something about all the little boxes (or circles or whatever) of color just make me so happy :-)

I remembered I went crazy last year in the sale section during this time. This year I'm a little more cautious Smiley Happy

The Ammo palette was the first UD item I had ever purchased.  It may have been on my first trip to the Sephora store that they had FINALLY opened in the mall close to me.  I got it specifically to travel with.  It was the first palette I ever had that I hit the pan.  I had to pick up Sin & Chopper singles because I used them so much.  I picked up the Feminine palette as soon as it came out.  I think I may have to get the Dangerous palette.

I bought the feminine palette a few months ago, and somehow kept myself from ordering a second one, since the price is so much lower.  But I did just cave and order the dangerous palette instead.  

I'm shocked at the fact that the palettes aren't tempting me.

Then again, I did already buy the Tarte one...

Picked up the Deluxe Shadowbox a few weeks ago with an Ulta coupon - got it for $8! Just bought the Dangerous palette, but the Deluxe e/s formula is so worth it. Sad they d/c'd that formula

LOL. You ladies are lightning fast. I posted this then went grocery shopping, 1hr later and it's already 2 pages. Samples may not be that great right now, but don't forget to check your promos and perks before ordering. *winks*

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Promo-Codes-5/td-p/605419

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-250-and-500-Point-Perks-2/td-p/589227

*sigh* I brought the $10 palette back when it was full price, then when it was on sale for $16, but I seriously can't justify a 3rd one. Now that Ammo and Feminine palette however......

Whew, the UD sale was my impetus to make a Sept 1st order!  After this I will _try_ to dial it back until the holiday sets come out!  I got the Feminine Palette, which I totally wanted so badly when it first came out, but after a not-so-great experience with Mariposa, I felt "meh" about it at first.  Still, the case alone is worth the $16 so I plan to pry out the cardboard casing and re-purpose the case as a travel kit!

Um, so a UD Revolution lipstick *might* have snuck its way into my shopping cart right before I clicked Place Order....

That's an excellent idea with the case!  But it's yet another reason to buy something.  Le sigh!  Smiley Very Happy

A UD revolution lipstick and liner snuck in my order today too, that August no-buy definitely made me crave new lipcolor. 

You shouldn't have to pry out anything, should you? The whole part that holds the makeup lifts right out, it's held in with a magnetic backing!

fun.png

ooh it's magnetic backing?  that is super cool!  now i don't have to worry about accidentally destroying my shadows! 

I was super thrilled to discover it! The case is allllllllmost the right size for my passport, but it's just a bit too tight of a fit to go in nicely. It's good to keep some lip products and a mini mascara or whatever all together though. Smiley Happy

yay now I can't wait to get mine!  i have a bad addiction to adorable makeup cases....i think i've always been more in love with the purple-and-black-lace, rather than the actual eyeshadows Smiley Happy

It's the reason I HAD to have the Fun palette, for the octopus case, haha. 

I love the octopuses Smiley Happy

What issues did you have with Mariposa? I got it from Ulta a few months back and have had a lot of trouble with fallout. Is that the trouble you had? Overall, I wasn't very impressed with it, especially compared to other UD shadows I've gotten.

Yes the fallout is really bad!  I mean I can literally hear little chunks of eyeshadow falling onto my cheeks when I apply!  I thought I just got a dud or something, or maybe UD shipped me an old one from the very depths of their warehouse.

I had to grab the Dangerous and Feminine palettes, since I have the Fun palette it only makes sense to complete the set, hahaha. I was super mad to see the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons in the sale section, since I just got it from the TF site, but then I remembered it was only $22 from them. I guess I can live with that. Smiley Tongue

Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • swfupload_7546180346305645699.jpg
  • swfupload_4068256982302856606.jpg
  • swfupload_583275652174407474.jpg
  • swfupload_3042483185674957752.jpg
  • swfupload_761628674594584235.jpg
  • fun.png
  • swfupload_6172228013151151692.jpg