Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Wonderful World of Instagram

This is a place to share who you follow for makeup, hair, nails or fashion ideas.  What are you favorite Instagram accounts?  Even though there are filters on IG, it can be a source of inspiration to get ideas from as well as getting the scoop direct from brands or stores. 

instagram_2.png

Re: The Wonderful World of Instagram

I discovered @gottmik and @cremefatale last night and I'm still scrolling through their feeds speechless. 

If anyone loves drag as much as I do, these are two extremely talented babes. Unfortunately, I'm on my phone and it won't let me share any photos. But I'm in awe and I know some people on BT will be too

Oh, I do @katgoulding!!!  Was looking forward to attending RP's DragCon this year but cancelled those plans since someone I despise will be there (and I'll probably get kicked out if we cross paths). But, I digress!  Thanks for sharing these handles...will definitely check them out. 

I'm so sorry to hear that! Maybe, hopefully next year we'll both make it 🙂

upload_8724929383601421176.jpgIf you're not following Linda Hallberg you're definitely missing out. Her looks are spectacular and different every time. She has a blog and a YouTube channel too. upload_4789539287348130161.jpg

I just started following her, thanks @makeitup305.

she's on the first MUA's i followed! i love her.

I agree with Asche, she's incredible. 

@makeitup305 Linda Hallberg is my favourite!! She has some serious talent. I love that she does everything from very natural looks to things that are extremely artistic. She makes everything look so effortless in her videos. She's seriously incredible.

Follow @beautyblender they have some very cool and creative post.  I love the Summer Fling collection, so bright and colorful!

Beauty Blender cocktail.PNG

Beauty Blender Float.PNG

Just came across @lotstar.  She has some amazing makeup looks and there is lots of diversity in her IG feed which I appreciate.  She has bold looks as well as soft and romantic. 

Lotstar black and white.JPG

Blue.JPG

lotstar soft.JPG

This is such a great thread idea, AMK721!

starlit_makeup has some really pretty astrology makeup looks.

Zodiac looks:

cancer.PNG

Spoiler
virgo.PNGscorpio.PNGlibra.PNGpisces.PNGgemini.PNGcapricorn.PNGaquarius.PNGleo.PNGsagittarius.PNGtaurus.PNGaries.PNG

Zodiac element looks: 

watersigns.PNG

Spoiler
earthsigns.PNGairsigns.PNGfiresigns.PNG

The cancer one is by far my favorite, but I may be a little biased since that's my sign. 

Wow, these are amazing!

Omg, I love these @lmi82! *Insert heart eye emoji here*

I love the earth signs look, even though I'm an Aries. It's just so...ethereal lol. I'm totally digging the head piece. I wish the fire sign head piece wasn't as literal. I love the lace and the makeup though!

Cheers!
Nikko

I'm a cancer too @lmi82 actually I'm on the cusp of Cancer/Leo  These are so fun!

Aries reminds me of Cher in her (much) younger days.

What a great way to discover new artists!  I follow these three accounts:

> Her looks are INSANE!  

000.JPG

> this artist will post an elaborate face chart and within hours, folks will post their pics of the chart IRL

0.JPG

>and this artist that has the most amazeballs lip looks

000.JPG

Wow, that skeleton look with the spikes is unreal! So cool! 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Omg...I'm totally going to follow this account! I'd love to do something like that bedazzled skeleton look for Halloween! 

Cheers!
Nikko

Wow! Amazing.  I agree @lmi82 the sun and moon is my fav

I love that sun and moon look!

One of my favorite MUA is (no surprise) Natasha Denona @natashadenona.  She has unbelievably gorgeous pictures and during the Sunset palette launch she was hands on with answering some questions from her followers.  Much respect for that. 

Spoiler
ND Sol Look.PNG

Conversation Stats
Photos64
  • ND Sol Look.PNG
  • 000.JPG
  • 0.JPG
  • 000.JPG
  • cancer.PNG
  • watersigns.PNG
  • earthsigns.PNG
  • airsigns.PNG