Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Wonderful World of Instagram

This is a place to share who you follow for makeup, hair, nails or fashion ideas.  What are you favorite Instagram accounts?  Even though there are filters on IG, it can be a source of inspiration to get ideas from as well as getting the scoop direct from brands or stores. 

instagram_2.png

Re: The Wonderful World of Instagram

One of my favorite MUA is (no surprise) Natasha Denona @natashadenona.  She has unbelievably gorgeous pictures and during the Sunset palette launch she was hands on with answering some questions from her followers.  Much respect for that. 

Spoiler
ND Sol Look.PNG

I have quite a few! Some I discovered more recently, others I've been following for a few years. 

@ahitsrosa @snitchery @sn0ok @kayteeellen @zodieac are some of my favorites that definitely don't earn enough recognition and inspire me on a daily basis. I could probably sit here for hours and list all my favorite makeup artists on Instagram, go on about why I love them, but I'll leave it with those 5 🙂 Their work speak for themselves and they are all so talented, quirky and creative. 

Ooh, thanks @katgoulding gonna check 'em out!  

Does anyone else follow any of these talented ladies? 🙂

@ahitsrosa has some really beautiful unicorn makeup!  

She does! I really want to try recreating a look of hers soon 🙂 I found her through Sugarpill and find myself looking at her profile on a daily basis now haha

Conversation Stats
Photos65
  • ND Sol Look.PNG
  • 000.JPG
  • 0.JPG
  • 000.JPG
  • cancer.PNG
  • watersigns.PNG
  • earthsigns.PNG
  • airsigns.PNG
  • firesigns.PNG
  • virgo.PNG