Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

I'm making this thread because I simply don't want to create a new thread for every little question that pops into my head, nor do I think that most questions need a separate topic. 

I had previously just dropped whatever random question that came to mind into the Random Thread (thanks jemly!), but I had been thinking about starting this for a while and figured I'd give it a shot to see if it could be of any use. 

I'm well aware that the people who could best utilize this thread will likely remain completely oblivious to it, but if it can consolidate even a small fraction of questions -- and maybe even generate some interesting conversations both beauty and non-beauty related -- that seems worthwhile. 

Official thread mascots: The Curious Puppies.upload_5938777889175560105.gif

Official thread anti-mascot: Lucille Bluth.

upload_3177501285647811883.gif

It probably would've been wise of me to have a relatively inane question to use as an example and kick this thread off... 

Well, since I apparently don't have any pressing questions, I'll start with this two-parter:

What's your favorite drug store nail polish shade AND which official mascot puppy is your favorite? Bonus/Extra Credit: What's it's name?

Re: The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

@Insomniacmuffin I lost it at  "blah blah customer blah blah"upload_6251676677939520483.jpg

Nooooo not your heart dignity!!!

Me, too. Over 500 hearts. And The Party Thread is in Off Topic now?! What did I miss?!

NO it is, @veronika23 I dont want that in off topic LOL I like it on the main page its a fun thread!! makes me happy Smiley Very Happy I forget to check off topic

I will miss seeing the cute animal posts everyday hahaha

@jen143xome too! Already sent a message about this!

YES! Glad you sent a message about this, I like it on the main page!

Did someone complain about fun stuff again?!

Probably... cause you know... business, business.

Yeah... And behind everybody's back it seems...

Mine are going back up

I think I found the problem, If you go to the party thread in off topic the last post is dated June 2016. 

Now its July, so I guess it is getting fixed.

That is so weird!

That is what it is, I keep refreshing the party thread and the newest post keeps changing.  So weird!!

Ha, whoops. I just looked at a post on the party thread that said it was posted 18 hrs ago, then responded to something just above it that was from July 2016. Awkward. I'll just be living and commenting in the past apparently.

Mine are too!

And, there is A LOT of pages missing in The Party Thread, too! The first post there is from 7/27/16 or something like that!

I'm a little new here....could someone explain to me exactly what the hearts do / are for?  I know that we can give each others hearts (I have given / received) and obviously the more hearts you have the thing next to your name changes (I'm a beauty maven I think...some people are hall of famers, lol.), but do they have another purpose ? just curious thanks.  Hope y'all get your hearts back!

@CaityLaine Nope, just a way of showing appreciation or that you liked someone's comment or whatever. Smiley Happy

thank you!! I appreciate it Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

@JenniferOhJenny

@CaityLaine, hearts can be assigned to show you like a comment, picture, etc, kind of similar to using the like feature on Facebook. Smiley Happy

Edited to add: some traveling boxes and gift exchanges have a heart requirement to join. 

5,198 Replies