Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

I'm making this thread because I simply don't want to create a new thread for every little question that pops into my head, nor do I think that most questions need a separate topic. 

I had previously just dropped whatever random question that came to mind into the Random Thread (thanks jemly!), but I had been thinking about starting this for a while and figured I'd give it a shot to see if it could be of any use. 

I'm well aware that the people who could best utilize this thread will likely remain completely oblivious to it, but if it can consolidate even a small fraction of questions -- and maybe even generate some interesting conversations both beauty and non-beauty related -- that seems worthwhile. 

Official thread mascots: The Curious Puppies.upload_5938777889175560105.gif

Official thread anti-mascot: Lucille Bluth.

upload_3177501285647811883.gif

It probably would've been wise of me to have a relatively inane question to use as an example and kick this thread off... 

Well, since I apparently don't have any pressing questions, I'll start with this two-parter:

What's your favorite drug store nail polish shade AND which official mascot puppy is your favorite? Bonus/Extra Credit: What's it's name?

Re: The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

I'm considering getting an epilator. Does anyone have a recommendation on a good one?

I've had a lot of success with my Braun Silk-épil Wet/Dry epilator.  (I don't remember the number.  7, maybe?)

If you're hunting around for them, I'd say insist on getting a wet/dry model, since using an epilator in the shower is much more effective—at least in my experience—than outside.  And don't underestimate the value of different heads and attachments.  I regularly use all of mine.

Hello etscore! My fav polish is Zoya, although not sure that's a drugstore polish. No fav shade though--too hard to choose.

My fav puppy is the one in front row with the white nose bridge and white chest.

Hi DivWA! How have you been? (Perfect example of a question that doesn't warrant a separate thread Smiley Happy)

1) does zoya count? cause I like all of the ones I have - not that I know their names Smiley Tongue

2) I like the one in second row, on the left, with the blue collar. He looks kinda bored actually and I shall dub him Chilly

Haha! He is clearly trying to care about the questions... but he's just so sleepy. Because being a puppy is just so tiring. Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Happy

bump

Bump!

Bump.

IMG_5198.PNG

Has anyone tested this Nuxe Delicious Fragrant water? I'm keen to buy some but have no idea of the scent.

@Mochapj, @katgoulding@greenchilli, and @blackkitty2014, thank you so much for your suggestions, and sorry it took me so long to respond. I was completely overwhelmed with the possibilities, and none are nearby. 

I was in Vegas a couple weekends ago, so I finally got to try them out! Jake and Douglas are both beautiful, and I also tried a non-L&B, Indian Rose, that I loved. I haven't picked among the three yet, but I am thinking Jake now and Indian Rose in November during the sale.

I did, however, pick up the Soleil Lip Foil in Venus Rising. The formula is sheer, so it is easy-to-wear and has enough metallic to give interest to an otherwise sheer pink lipstick.

Ansel and John look perfect as well, but they are not current colors (and what is this OCC that was mentioned?). I'm also having a hard time finding Cooper, so perhaps that is discontinued as well?

(ETA:  I don't know why this didn't thread properly, but my question followed by your kind answers is here:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...)

What determines whether a shadow can be used wet? I just treat them all like they're ok to use wet and apply Mac Fix+ to my brush to apply if I want an application that's true to the color in the pan. But if they're not all supposed to be used that way, it would be nice to know how to tell which ones are and aren't.

adadadasdasda

Has anyone tried the new Clarisonic massage and foundation brush heads? Any thoughts? I've recently picked them up but haven't seen them discussed on BT.

I need help in choosing the shade of Shiseido  UV Protective compact foundation. Sephora doesn't carry it anymore so it isn't in the Color IQ.

My best match is Nars Radiant tinted moisturizer in St Mortiz . 

IMG_6846.JPG

I have a Clarisonic Body device (I cant remember its actual name, but it came out before the new Smart Profile...it is light pink and has a handle to extend for the rest of your body as well as fits a body brush replacement head.) and I am interested in the new Uplift Firming Massage Head brush.  Has anyone tried this yet?  It is more expensive because it does more, firming to be exact, lol. and I also wonder if it will fit my version of the Clarisonic?

TIA!

Image result for clarisonic body brush extension handle

I saw somewhere that Nars direct offer any coupons on first purchases?

Hi guys! I have a skincare demo interview at Sephora tomorrow, does anyone have any tips or tricks?? They told me I'd need to bring my own model, so I'm assuming I would have to apply product 

Did Benefit's Majorette get discontinued? I loved it but mine just expired and I need to repurchase it. I can't find it online here or at Ulta. If it is discontinued, does anyone know of any possible dupes for it? 

Has anyone tried Tatcha's The Water Cream? thoughts?