Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

I'm making this thread because I simply don't want to create a new thread for every little question that pops into my head, nor do I think that most questions need a separate topic. 

I had previously just dropped whatever random question that came to mind into the Random Thread (thanks jemly!), but I had been thinking about starting this for a while and figured I'd give it a shot to see if it could be of any use. 

I'm well aware that the people who could best utilize this thread will likely remain completely oblivious to it, but if it can consolidate even a small fraction of questions -- and maybe even generate some interesting conversations both beauty and non-beauty related -- that seems worthwhile. 

Official thread mascots: The Curious Puppies.upload_5938777889175560105.gif

Official thread anti-mascot: Lucille Bluth.

upload_3177501285647811883.gif

It probably would've been wise of me to have a relatively inane question to use as an example and kick this thread off... 

Well, since I apparently don't have any pressing questions, I'll start with this two-parter:

What's your favorite drug store nail polish shade AND which official mascot puppy is your favorite? Bonus/Extra Credit: What's it's name?

Re: The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

Does anyone know if there's a deluxe sample/foils TSB for Canadians? Or if one is going to start in the near future? I have quite a few deluxe samples and foils of random skincare stuff that I normally don't use.

I purchased a single box (January box) from popsugar a few days ago. Does anyone know how long it will take to ship?

Are the Marc Jacobs nail polishes being discontinued? 

I just received an email about the 50% off sale (one the MJ website) and the terms & conditions say "The free The 50% off all Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquers offer is valid through 11:50 p.m. PST on Friday, February 10, 2017 or when units run out." The "when units run out" is really making me nervous. Has anyone heard anything?

One of the shades on my Viseart palette has white spots on it. Could it be mold?!! I haven't had it for more than a year. It doesn't smell or anything and swatches fine.

I bought a Karuna hand mask and I desperately need to use it...but I just got a gel mani (it smy bday week).  Does the mask affect polish at all?  Some foot masks Ive used have messed up my polish, so I just want to make sure.  Anyone have any experience or thoughts?

I am hoping someone with similar coloring could help me with a shade match. I would like to get Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation. I'm a 1y07/8, my perfect color match is Chanel B40. Online swatches, color descriptions, and comparing to other GA foundations I'm thinking I'm 5.5 or 7. I still wasn't sure so I chatted with Nordstrom, they came up with 4.5 which seems way too light. Anyone have any insight?

Does anyone know if there's going to be a Canadian TSB for deluxe size items soon?

Anybody have any advice on how to get the last bits of serum out of the bottom of a tatcha dispenser? I could've sworn Sephora used to sell a spatula for this purpose but I couldn't find it on the website.

Hello lovelies! 

My friend is going to Korea soon and offered to bring me back some stuff. 

What makeup/skincare would you guys recommend I ask her to bring back? Thank you! 

How often does the website restock its products??

I mean I've been waiting FOREVER (more than a month!!) for the following:

- Holographic Palette from KVD 

- Dewy Stix Highlighting Balm from Ciaté London

- Pro Glow Liquid Highlighter from Tarte (the "Make Believe in Yourself" collection) 

- Matte Liquid Lipstick in the color 105 from MUFE.

PS: I'm on the Canadian Sephora.

Has anyone tried the japonesque blushes? 

I have soooo many blushes (and we all know they last forever). 

The japonesque ones have great ratings and are discounted at Ulta. They're super cute, but I know I already have so many blushes...

i cant decide to buy or not to buy! 

If anyone has the original lolita ELL from the first batch, can some one dupe test the color with the Wet n Wild Catsuit LL in Give Me Mocha? For curiosity's  sake Smiley Wink))))

Did anyone buy the By Terry Techno Aura palette? It's backordered on Nordstrom, and I went ahead and placed an order for it, but then read some reviews about the quality. Just wondering if anyone else had thoughts or opinions about it. Smiley Happy

Will Sephora be getting the Bobbi Brown longwear  waterproof liner?

Has anyone used the Cinema Secrets Cleanser on their Wayne Goss brushes?

Ok am i crazy.. 

I loved the 

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel last time I bought it, so I just repurchased.. but my new bottle is about 1/10th the fragrance strength of the first one I bought about 8 months ago...

Anyone else?

Has anyone else tried the Ulta full coverage waterproof concealer? I used it yesterday for the first time and WOW it covered everything and didn't crease at all the entire night!

Has anyone tried Tatcha's The Water Cream? thoughts?

Did Benefit's Majorette get discontinued? I loved it but mine just expired and I need to repurchase it. I can't find it online here or at Ulta. If it is discontinued, does anyone know of any possible dupes for it? 

Hi guys! I have a skincare demo interview at Sephora tomorrow, does anyone have any tips or tricks?? They told me I'd need to bring my own model, so I'm assuming I would have to apply product 

I saw somewhere that Nars direct offer any coupons on first purchases?