Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

I'm making this thread because I simply don't want to create a new thread for every little question that pops into my head, nor do I think that most questions need a separate topic. 

I had previously just dropped whatever random question that came to mind into the Random Thread (thanks jemly!), but I had been thinking about starting this for a while and figured I'd give it a shot to see if it could be of any use. 

I'm well aware that the people who could best utilize this thread will likely remain completely oblivious to it, but if it can consolidate even a small fraction of questions -- and maybe even generate some interesting conversations both beauty and non-beauty related -- that seems worthwhile. 

Official thread mascots: The Curious Puppies.upload_5938777889175560105.gif

Official thread anti-mascot: Lucille Bluth.

upload_3177501285647811883.gif

It probably would've been wise of me to have a relatively inane question to use as an example and kick this thread off... 

Well, since I apparently don't have any pressing questions, I'll start with this two-parter:

What's your favorite drug store nail polish shade AND which official mascot puppy is your favorite? Bonus/Extra Credit: What's it's name?

Re: The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

@Paiigee she has.

@meganlisa Now I'm dying to know what she's said about it.

@Paiigee I don't remember exactly, but I left a comment on one of the videos.  She mentioned that she'd seen it on BT and was blown away flattered.  Something like that.

@Paiigee @meganlisa I know when I emailed her the day this thread was started I mentioned it. She's actually posted on BT a couple of times a while back (long before we learned of her greatness). Pretty sure she had a couple posts complaining about epic perks or something related to a Sephora screw up, lol. 

@etscore1 She's just so funny.  Always awful to see one of my proud purchases on an anti-haul (she is wrong about my beloved Chanel perles highlighter...it's perfect...not glittery!!!).

It's a love!

She says in the holiday 2015 video to email her and tell her if you like things she mentions. 

I totally believe she's either A. flat out wrong about a product or B. the things she doesn't like about products may be the exact reason why someone else does like a certain product. That's precisely why it's all in good fun. Smiley Happy 

People who disagree with something should definitely email her AND suggest that she reconsider certain things and make a video about anything she reconsidered.

I love her too....the videos are epic. Changing your avatar made my day.....we need KC all over BT 😁

she's pretty awesome, she's responded to me several times ^^

Does anyone know why some stores are not giving out vib rouge beauty insider cards? Are the physical cards being phased out? My friend was disappointed that she couldn't get the card upon qualifying.

The mods have said the cards aren't being given out anymore.  You can access it from the Sephora app & add it to your passbook on an iPhone.  I'm not sure if Android has passbook or not :/

I don't like that. I hate that everything is being made digital now. I like the cards.

(Yes, I edited a typo 22 hours later. Just look away. Pretend it was never there.)

Me too!  Call me old fashioned but I like having a card to hold.  Darn kids and their technologies.  

I like having the actual card too..... will make sure I don't lose it lol. It is easier for me to use the card in the store over giving my email or phone number.

I hate giving my email and phone number in stores. I feel like my privacy is being invaded because other customers can hear it. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

@Paiigee I feel the same way! Being cautious about privacy concerns is not being paranoid.

You're not paranoid. I feel you. 

@angel7594 @etscore1 Good to know. Sometimes I feel like I watch too many CSI type shows and start getting shifty eyed for no reason, so I'm glad it's not just me.

upload_1276343332579643109.gif

Awww.  Where's Dandelion?

Thank you for the info! 😊

Does anyone know where I could purchase this beautiful highlighter in the U.S. Smiley Sad

I believe it's called "Rose Prosecco" by Primark.

IMG_0047.PNG

10 Replies