Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
Highlighted

The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

I'm making this thread because I simply don't want to create a new thread for every little question that pops into my head, nor do I think that most questions need a separate topic. 

I had previously just dropped whatever random question that came to mind into the Random Thread (thanks jemly!), but I had been thinking about starting this for a while and figured I'd give it a shot to see if it could be of any use. 

I'm well aware that the people who could best utilize this thread will likely remain completely oblivious to it, but if it can consolidate even a small fraction of questions -- and maybe even generate some interesting conversations both beauty and non-beauty related -- that seems worthwhile. 

Official thread mascots: The Curious Puppies.

Official thread anti-mascot: Lucille Bluth.

It probably would've been wise of me to have a relatively inane question to use as an example and kick this thread off... 

Well, since I apparently don't have any pressing questions, I'll start with this two-parter:

What's your favorite drug store nail polish shade AND which official mascot puppy is your favorite? Bonus/Extra Credit: What's it's name?

Re: The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

Derp. Should probably answer my own question. 

Long time favorite polish is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Pat on the Black.

And my favorite mascot puppy is a tie between the one on the far right front (Ted), and the one in the far back that you can barely see, whose eyes pop up for just a second (Picasso). 

LOL

This thread is so very much needed. 

And Wet n Wild has a great nail polish formula! So does Sinful colors Smiley Happy

My fave drug store polish is OPI Rich Girls and Po' Boys.  My fave puppy is Cecil, the one all the way on the right with the blue collar who seems the most confused as to what's going on.

I needed this thread Smiley Very Happy 

I love the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Plum's the Word! I normally wear Kiara Sky nail polishes, not sure if they're considered drugstore, but my favorite shade is Creme de Nude!

As for the puppies, I just can't choose! 

I have a question already (heheh). Has anyone had a bad experience with Kylie Cosmetics customer service?? I ordered two Kylie lip kits last week, Dolce and Candy. When I received them, I opened my Dolce box to find a Candy liquid lipstick and Dolce lip liner. My Candy box was packaged correctly, so now I have an extra Candy and no Dolce liquid lipstick. I emailed customer service and heard nothing back. Has anyone had a similar experience?

I just have a bad feeling that this is gonna be a b**** to resolve ugh Smiley Sad I have been absent from BT for the past few weeks/months and just came back, so I wasn't here for any Kylie lipkit related talk! 

Old school.....🎶"And they called it Puppy Looo-o-o-ove.🎶 Re: The puppy pound mascots.

Great one etscore 

I'm here for the puppehs and Lucille as I have a drugstore nail polish addiction and no way can I pick a favorite. Brand wise I'll say Sinful Colors. It's dirt cheap, wears incredibly well and comes in a zillion colors. 

My fav puppy is the one far left, all the way in the back. We just barely see his lil face. He seems less curious, more sleepy. He doesn't care about our questions, he simply wants to lay back down. I'm calling him Pam. 

@HoneyBrownBunny - I believe Temptalia has reviewed these.

Ugh! I'm sorry - I just hopped on for the first time in months and didn't see this thread and my question would have been perfect for it.

My hubs came home from the hobby shop with an airbrush set today for painting his RC toys.  This is the first thing he's brought home that's really peaked my interest!   Now I wanna get  my own airbrush set and learn how to apply makeup with it!  I feel like a jealous child!    Has anyone got one or have experience using one?   

Does anyone use Becca's the one perfecting brush? If so, thoughts?

Reviews seem to be mostly positive but many mention shedding. I'm mainly looking at it for highlighter and/or blush application purposes. Doubt I would use it for my cc cream application. Debating picking it up during the sale.

http://www.sephora.com/the-one-perfecting-brush-P382936?skuId=1539675

So we all know the SK-II Essence's travel size isn't so travel friendly since it's still in a glass bottle and can take up room in the bag. 

I got a business trip coming up and also I'm a competitive swimmer.

Any tips on storage? I had the Soko to Tokyo bottle that is freshly out, but I think the stopper is a free flowing pitera wasting POP (Piece of Plastic or Poop) 

Does anyone know around when the Sephora favorites lashstash to go kit is available? Last year I was able to get it during the sale just waiting on that to place an order. 

Anybody know what company KVD uses for shipping? 

anyone try Ardency Inn Punker eye liner? I'd like a thick eyeliner and that one looks pretty good. Would like to hear some feedback. Thanks, all! 😎

http://www.sephora.com/punker-worlds-baddest-eyeliner-P378059?skuId=1495191&icid2=category%20search_...

Has anyone used the Marc Jacobs color correct stick in Covert Affairs, the green/yellow one used for covering redness?  I was looking at that one and the Cover fx one.  It seems lime the cover fx might be more pigmented, but the MJ is better for large areas.

Can anyone confirm whether the Dior Glowing Gardens illuminators will be returning as part of the permanent line later this year?  I keep randomly hearing that it is, but when I contacted Dior directly, no one could confirm.

Has anyone ever used the oil based MUFE chromatic mix with a water based foundation? Or known of another white foundation mix other than MUFE that is water based?

I have some foundations that are just a bit dark and I have been looking for a white mix to add. I wanted to try the water based MUFE Chromatic mix, but it's been out of stock for months. Been wondering about the oil based one, but I know at least one of the foundations I have is water based and wasn't sure how well those would mix.

Has anyone tried depotting benefit box o powder? I want to put them in a z pallette, just not sure how or if it is possible to get the pan out without destroying the product.

Does anyone know of a dupe for Benefit's Skinny Jeans? Love the color, don't love the formula.

Not beauty related - i've almost gone through my stash of the discontinued Tampax Compak tampons and the replacement Pocket Pearl ones do not cut it. Besides the applicator on like half being defective, it doesn't absorb evenly and leaks. Does anyone have any suggestions available in Canada? I'd prefer travel/pocket size but regular will do if that doesn't exist. It also needs to have an applicator. Thanks.

Anyone who had luck depoting Clinique eyeshadows? I want to transfer mine to a MUFE metal palette, but the one time I tried to depot them I broke the shadow in the pan to pieces Smiley Sad

Anyone have thoughts on the Beachwaver curling iron? 

I'm hair challenged and couldn't figure out a regular curling iron or a wand haha

Is there a page up for the HUDA Lip Contour Pencils that are supposed to be released on Sephora online May 3? I tried looking can't seem to find them.

Has anyone had a chance to try the new Bumble & Bumble Surf Foam Spray? 

I'm curious if it would work (or serve any purpose) if you just air dried your hair after using it, or if it absolutely requires heat to work? 

5,224 Replies