Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Packaging Thread

Packaging plays a major role in beauty products. Brands put out releases with special LE packaging. How many times have you drooled over the compact itself or the box or jar? Some packaging is a work of art. This is a thread to show that extra swoon-worthy items you had to photograph and share. I'm a sucker for the PMG lipstick boxes and keep them all. Huda put out a number of lip sets in adorable tins (this tin sits on the bathroom counter). These are a few of my favorite items. Please share yours. I can't walt to see.Huda Contour and Strobe Lip SetHuda Contour and Strobe Lip Set

PMG MatteTrance ElsonPMG MatteTrance Elson

PMG LuxeTrance Sorry Not SorryPMG LuxeTrance Sorry Not Sorry

Re: The Packaging Thread

@Guessgal   I love Anna Sui packaging!  SDM was the first place I ever saw it as well.  Oh I have a few of those star lipsticks as well that evaded the photo session but pretty neat we have completely different products. 

8F0CD284-9F48-4FE0-B582-C35AFE7C54E6.jpeg

@heartsmyface Oh wow yeah that’s surprising that there’s minimal overlap! They do come out with quite a few limited edition sets every so often, which allow for some variation too. Are the red and purple jars in the center-left lip glosses? They look so pretty🌹 

@Guessgal @I enjoy that.  It’s so random what they’ll come out with but I’m drawn to everything- save the perfumes cause they just stink.  Beautiful bottles though. 
yea they’re lip glosses with pigmented stars in the middle.  Odd cause you have to dig down to get to the pigment but pretty to look at. 

Thanks for posting the photos & the good Intel re. Anna Sui frag., @heartsmyface. Frankly, the Anna Sui frag. bottles remind me of early 70's Avon bottles (my mom had a brochure).   

Incidently, there's an Open House tv / Elle Decor vid. of Ms.Sui giving a tour of her lushly-appointed, jewel-box Greenwich Vge. apt. (2019).  I really like her aesthetic sensibility; the Library is just superb.

@Guessgal , oooh, thanks for posting these.  I love that compact.

@MvLL , no worries, I love this thread as well and I'm glad you bumped it!  Was nice to re-look at some posts. Also, maybe someone will post some other packaging goodies soon!

You know I had to add this new release here 

26BBB256-8EC9-4A6C-A920-712611442488.jpeg

ABEC2B47-D6BE-4262-B17F-A4928F86C6F6.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 Ouhhh that’s really pretty!!  Like pretty enough I might even keep the box and I don’t keep boxes 😄

@SportyGirly125 Gorgeous!

@tjffc thank you

@SportyGirly125 what is the yellow with the handle on the right? Is it a mirror?

@sprocketta @Yes it’s a mirror 

@SportyGirly125 so so pretty!!!

@SportyGirly125 I've never heard of this brand before or this lineup. I watched a YouTube unboxing of it, and I'm in love! Thanks for sharing!

@rosegoldlovely They are not as well known as other brands and started selling in Sephora last year.  They are known for their eyeshadow stacks.

I love the thought put into the design of the box.  Even the mirror (?)  looks like a dripping honey pot.  So cool @SportyGirly125 

This is probably one of the most beautiful sets ever @SportyGirly125 

@SportyGirly125 - This is perfect!

The Packaging Thread

The August haul thread made me get "the family together" for a pic 😂 BELIF has adorable designs atop of their moisturizers. I hope they continue to do so. I also like the cap in general. It is reminiscent of a tophat.

@danielledanielle oh these little guys are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

These are so cute, @danielledanielle !

275 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos109
  • Huda Contour and Strobe Lip Set
  • PMG MatteTrance Elson
  • PMG LuxeTrance Sorry Not Sorry
  • Screenshot_20200604-234618_Chrome.jpg
  • 2CF8E62F-BD00-4990-B5A0-6E1C2297D240.jpeg
  • A5EA71F3-65A3-424F-8B57-C4FD829FCDB6.jpeg
  • 6F1D9E6C-4618-4F29-A586-86D942D35888.jpeg