Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿคฃ @eshoe itโ€™s all good it came out. Just tile thankfully! Lol I will def use those... NOW ๐Ÿ™„lol 

Congratulations,  @Sunnysmom !  Enjoy playing with this awesome gratis!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you lovey @Titian06 ! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Yaaaaaaay!!! @Sunnysmom congratulations!!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Thanks doll @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜˜!

@TeamBIC Thank you so much for this gratis I received today. Even my Son and husband were in awe of this amazing and generous gift. Happy holidays!!!!

CA94F586-3A5E-4C26-990E-F0FB9522BC56.jpeg

A07864BD-E30F-4D6F-8C2A-29E4912FD8EB.jpeg

EE456047-499D-4089-9302-5849AF5E9EF9.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  Congratulations!

@SusanM85 @Thank you

@SportyGirly125  Congratulations on getting this gratis!! I really like how you have your Christmas tree in the background! Your photos are beautiful! I hope your family has a great Christmas!! 

@ather aww thank you!!  Happy Holidays to you and your family.  Your little guy is getting so big already.  Where has the time gone.

@SportyGirly125  I know. Time needs to slow down!!! I bet your little girl is getting so big!! Is your son excited for Christmas?

@ather My daughter is 15 months already.  My son is super excited for Christmas.  This year he wants to bake cookies and leave milk out for Santa.

@SportyGirly125  Omg your daughter is 15 months already! Time is moving so fast!! 

Congratulations, @SportyGirly125 !   I like your photos!  It looks like Christmas, all right!

@tsavorite aww thank you!

@SportyGirly125  Congratulations! So glad your son and husband got to share in the joy, too! Your ornaments in the background are adorable, by the way! ๐Ÿ™‚

@PrettyPaint Aww thank you!

Congratulations @SportyGirly125!

@faeriegirl Thank you

Congrats to you, @SportyGirly125! This looks like such a fun gratis!

@quspork Thank you

6,253 Replies
testing