Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

RE: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

How do you receive a gratis?

Re: RE: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

@amanda0000 the Mods will pick people to receive gratis. It’s random. 

RE: Re: RE: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Thanks!

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

I wanted to say a huge thank you to Sephora for the lovely gratis I received last week (this is my post from IG).  I need to try out the majority of the products still (life's been extra nuts recently), but I will say the Kilian perfume is amazing with it's musky/floweral scent. I really like the patchouli that comes thru. It's perfect for fall/winter. I need to play with the Ouai dry shampoo a little more as the one time I used it I think I sprayed too much too close (was running late somewhere). Thank you so much Sephora and team BIC - this gift is so lovely ❀️. IMG_20190929_144933_248.jpg

Nothing more exciting than receiving a package in the mail with new products to try, right?!. Enjoy! <333

Congrats @niki172 !

Thank you @greeneyedgirl107 Smiley Happy.

RE: Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Omggg such a great package!!!

@niki172   Awww, I am sooo happy you got this gratis!  I always enjoy your posts (and your sense of humor.)  Smiley Happy

Thank you @Ispend2much6  that's so very kind of you to say 😘. 

Woohoo!!! Yaaaaasss! Congratulations @niki172! I'm so happy to hear you received this lovely gratis! Excited for you to try out the goodies and looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Love your photo! Smiley Happy

Thank you @itsfi . That tray is from the recent Target anniversary sale. I think I repurposed it okay lol!

More than okay @niki172. Love how it and the products look on it! 

@niki172 congratulations!! πŸ™Œβ£οΈ

@niki172 congratulations!! πŸ™Œβ£οΈ

Beautiful gratis @niki172. I don’t use dry shampoo but Ouai has such amazing scents. Will be interested to hear what you think of the mask.

Thank you @eshoe  and @lmaster πŸ™‚

Congratulations on your grats, @niki172 ! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Thanks so much @Titian06 Smiley Happy.

@niki172 Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

Awe thanks @SportyGirly125 !

1,174 Replies