Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you, @lmaster - I think pink shimmer is my favorite shadow of all time now!

@eshoe  Wow very similar!!!

I thought so, too @ather. The Kaja is more glittery, but it is very close the the Aether. Which is good because I just panned my second pan of that shade in less than a year!

@eshoe  Must be a favourite colour!!! I love how beautiful they apply too!!! The SC is a great application as well. 

Iโ€™m so glad they sent the dragonfly palette @eshoe, it looks so pretty!

Me too, @faeriegirl -  totally unexpected and unbelievably generous of @TeamBIC. I never would have expected this, I was very touched by this surprise addition!

@eshoe congrats!  I especially like that greenish shade--that's so pretty!

@CookieGirl1 that is the pan I am most excited to test out! I donโ€™t have anything like it shade-wise, so it is going to get a lot of use:)

@eshoe it's a neat color! I don't own anything quite like that either. 

Congratulations, @eshoe !  Thanks for the swatches!  Those colors colors look great on you!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you, @Titian06! I was planning to try this one at some point, so it was such a sweet surprise to find it in my mail. I donโ€™t have a shade similar to the olive, so I am pretty excited to start playing around with that one especially โ˜บ๏ธ

Ahhhh!! Y'all I am FLOORED right now! Thank you so much to @TeamBIC for this amazing gift, and for the opportunity to be a part of the Community Ambassadors team Heart I will gladly take on any mission you have!

@Mcakes Congratulations!  What a generous treat.

Thank you @tjffc , I completely agree ๐Ÿ’— It was a wonderfully generous surprise! 

Congratulations, @Mcakes !  Awesome goodies!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–  What lipstick are you wearing?

Thank you so much @Titian06 ๐Ÿ’— It is the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pumpkin Spice with the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook on top!

@Mcakes I was watching your videos and youโ€™re so adorable!! Great stuff from the BIC team, enjoy them. Iโ€™ve just recently been back in the community but I see youโ€™re so helpful so itโ€™s well deserved โค๏ธ

Thank you so much @AznAngelLiz ! I've been enjoying seeing your looks and interacting with you Heart

@Mcakes Looking gorgeous, thanks for making this video โค๏ธ Such a massive box!!! ๐Ÿ˜„

Aww thank you so much @pocketvenus Heart This was glam on the rush ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Congratulations, @Mcakes!! What a great video!! All of the BIC stuff is SO cute!!

6,253 Replies
testing