Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congrats on the Jelly Melt gratis @WinglessOne! Also, thank you for the additional thoughts on the F-Balm. My only experience with it was as a skincare first-aid of sorts in tandem with a few other products and it worked wonders. Other than that...it want hydrating enough for me. I would definitely set it aside, though. 

Thanks @WinglessOne  interesting to see how different both our experiences are with F-Balm. I actually quite like it so far and it has helped curb the dry flaky skin I was getting for 2-3 days after using retinol so its effective for me (maybe wonโ€™t be in Chicago winter); our winter is not as harsh plus itโ€™s been raining for last 2-3 weeks so env is humid here. I also havenโ€™t tried the Algeinist Collagen relief so donโ€™t have a comparison.

Congratulations, @WinglessOne! They swatch beautifully!

Congratulations, @WinglessOne! They swatch beautifully!

Congratulations @WinglessOne. Pretty swatches! 

Double congrats @WinglessOne! Thanks for your thoughts on the mask! ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations lovely!! @WinglessOne 

Congratulations and happy V-day @WinglessOne โค๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’„

@WinglessOne Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

Congrats on your new lippies @WinglessOne! ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations, @WinglessOne , on the lippies!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–  Too bad the F-balm isn't working out for you.

Congrats on receiving the fun lip tints, @WinglessOne!

@WinglessOne  Congratulations! Canโ€™t wait to see them on you!! Thank you for the update on the F balm!

Congrats to you @WinglessOne , hoped youโ€™d get these lippies to try too! ๐Ÿค— Boo on the mask tho. No match for your cold Chicago winters for sure! Good to know on the Algenist. I havenโ€™t tried it but will! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Congratulations on receiving this gratis @WinglessOne.

Congratulations on receiving the Valentine's Day Gift, @WinglessOne !

Happy Valentine's Day!  

Thanks for the review on Drunk Elephant F-Balmโ„ข Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL .

@WinglessOne   Thanks for the review on the F-Balm.  Iโ€™m kinda hoping for a sample of it cause I want to try it but the more and more I hear about it the less attractive itโ€™s sounding.  So far the closest thing I can imagine it being similar to to the Belif aqua bomb where itโ€™s nice and watery at first and then disappears.  

@heartsmyface  Iโ€™m surprised itโ€™s not very effective for me, considering its ingredients. My skin loves niacinamide, ceramides, sodium hyaluronate (which is near the end of the list), and several other things in F-Balm. But something about the way this stuffโ€™s formulated makes it less moisturizing for me, I guess. If Sephora (or someone else) offers a sample and you try it, let me know what you think! Iโ€™m genuinely curious. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Yay all around!  Was happy to see a surprise package with that cute little BIC logo.  Thank you so much Sephora, so sweet!IMG_20200212_232306.jpg

Congrats @danielledaniell, such a fun gratis!

Congratulations, @danielledanielle! ๐Ÿ’–

Congratulations, @danielledanielle! ๐Ÿ’–

Yay! Congratulations @danielledanielle 

6,253 Replies
testing