Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@naturalooks15 - Thanks for your review on the Amika!  I always air dry my hair and go a day or two between washings.  It's nice that you did your review on hair in similar conditions.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad it helped @Titian06  I plan to use it again tomorrow and blow dry this time to test that also out. I might actually do half with this Amika one and half with something old I was using before as @KatieBT  mentioned. Will depend on how soon I need to start working tomorrow. 

@naturalooks15 oh yes would love to see that A/B test! I just got back from a trip where I was in the sun and using a lot of heat tools so my hair could use some TLC. I will try to do my "half head" this week!

Thanks for updating! @naturalooks15 

Thank you for the reviews @naturalooks15 ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™m going to try them out this week.  Daughter loved the Amika flash used it last night S soon as I opened the box lol.

Yeah @2manyperfumes  my tween used Amika  on the same day I opened the gratis box and kept checking her hair out in the mirror that evening  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

I was lucky enough to receive this fabulous gratis gift as well!!! Thank you so much @TeamBIC (and Amika, Bumble and Bumble, @GlowRecipe, Lancome, Lilah B, and Wishful). I feel like the BIC team has this magical ability to be able to predict products that I'm in need of, so I'm very excited to give everything a try and post my thoughts!

Hair Stuff:
First, we have the AMIKA - Flash Instant Shine Hair Mask 

**I had already been wanting to try this but hadn't gotten around to purchasing it yet. My hair is in need of some extra shine and hydration, but I'm often too short on time so this will be perfect.

There's also Bumble and bumble Pret-a-Powder Post Workout Dry Shampoo Mist 4 oz/ 120 mL   

**I exercise daily and am always so tempted to wash my hair afterwards. Can't wait to give this a try.

Lip Stuff:
GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Glow Lip Pop

**I had already been wanting to try this as well and love everything watermelon.

Lancome L'Absolu Mademoiselle Plumping Lip Balm

**This product wasn't on my radar yet, but I love a good low-maintenance, moisturizing lip product that gives a little color. Excited to try this as well. Can't tag this one for some reason.

Face Stuff:
LILAH B. - Aglowโ„ข Priming Oil

**My skin has been finicky lately with dry patches that aren't cooperating with foundation application, so this is much needed. Also can't wait to see how this performs.

Wishful Yo Glow AHA & BHA Facial Enzyme Scrub 3.38 oz/ 100 mL 

**I'm bad about exfoliating as much as needed. I think I need to be a bit more consistent with it, though, as I'm getting some flaky/dry areas with the weather. So another product I can definitely make some use of. 

I will be giving these a try soon and will update with reviews. Thank you, thank you so much to Sephora and Team BIC for the very useful products.

BIC gratis march 2020.jpg

Congratulations, @PrettyPaint! ๐Ÿ’•

Congratulations, @PrettyPaint! ๐Ÿ’•

Re: Congratulations, @PrettyPaint! ๐Ÿ’•

Thank you so much @curlychiquita 

Congrats on the gratis, @PrettyPaint! This is such a nice set of products to try out!

Thank you so much @quspork. They are all such useful products! 

@PrettyPaint  Congratulations!! Canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts!!

Thank you so much @ather 

Congratulations @PrettyPaint - everything looks so interesting to try! Hope you have some fun playing around with everything โ˜บ๏ธ

Thank you so much @eshoe ! So far I'm having a great time trying things out and will start posting reviews soon! 

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @PrettyPaint. Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Thank you so much @Loretta55. I'll definitely post my thoughts soon! ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations, @PrettyPaint !  How exciting to receive gratis products that you already wanted!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you so much @Titian06! It definitely worked out perfectly, like it was meant to be ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations lovely!! @PrettyPaint ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much @lmaster 

6,253 Replies
testing